LOL @ Jets | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Jets

Do you really believe they stink? You always have these little cute anecdotes about Miami not doing anything in years. It's strange because I've never once indicated anything different. One has nothing to do with the other.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

I'd prefer a higher pick than you guys which is guaranteed to happen.

I don't worry about draft order. I want to win games.

You'll win a few more.

we have had chances in every game even the KC game. I can throw away that one but the reason I am not confident is b/c the D has been so bad. w/ this talent I expected a top 5 D but instead we have a bottom 5 D. if the D starts getting back to what they should be we can turn it around.

we have had chances in every game even the KC game. I can throw away that one but the reason I am not confident is b/c the D has been so bad. w/ this talent I expected a top 5 D but instead we have a bottom 5 D. if the D starts getting back to what they should be we can turn it around.

True. Your turnover differential is bad also (13 to 4). Stop turning the ball over and you'll have a chance. I see the Jets as a .500 team. They'll sweep Miami, beat Baltimore, Cleveland, LA, and possibly Buffalo at home at the end of the year.

Next year they'll need to replace Fitzgerald.

True. Your turnover differential is bad also (13 to 4). Stop turning the ball over and you'll have a chance. I see the Jets as a .500 team. They'll sweep Miami, beat Baltimore, Cleveland, LA, and possibly Buffalo at home at the end of the year.

Next year they'll need to replace Fitzgerald.

I think we were minus 8 in the KC game so that skews it a bit. TOs weren't the issue in the other losses. I just want to beat AZ and then we'll see what happens, the sched softens outside of NE after that but we have to play MUCH better.

I think we were minus 8 in the KC game so that skews it a bit. TOs weren't the issue in the other losses. I just want to beat AZ and then we'll see what happens, the sched softens outside of NE after that but we have to play MUCH better.

Any of the QBs on the roster not named Fitz or Smith have any potential?

Any of the QBs on the roster not named Fitz or Smith have any potential?

who knows? we knew Hack was a project, can Petty be anything more than a backup? he did show some signs before getting hurt in preseason. we'll see but I get the feeling we don't have that luck for one of them to turn into a solid starter.

who knows? we knew Hack was a project, can Petty be anything more than a backup? he did show some signs before getting hurt in preseason. we'll see but I get the feeling we don't have that luck for one of them to turn into a solid starter.

The tough thing about it is the only you'll ever know if they're good or valuable is if they play in games that count. The only way that happens is if the team is 3-9 or something.

The tough thing about it is the only you'll ever know if they're good or valuable is if they play in games that count. The only way that happens is if the team is 3-9 or something.

I think geno would be next up so we won't see the other two.

You already know what you're getting with him. Got to find out about the other two at some point.

yes and no, we have to remember he was thrown into starting when he wasn't ready and never played w/ half the talent we have now.

Another wretched game for the Jets. Kind of unbelievable they're the worst team in the division currently.

14642288_1208506999224256_2578849312366809968_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom