LOL @ Jets | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Jets

The Jets don't have much talent and Todd Bowles is not a good head coach.

The Jets aren't going to score a lot of points. They aren't going to win a lot of games.

They're going to have a very good draft pick and flush some turds out of management and coaching positions. And then they're probably going to be a better football team.

Fortunately for us, better than dreadful could still be pretty bad.

Not so fast...

... maybe the Jets will decide to keep the turds floating on the bowl!

Not so fast...

... maybe the Jets will decide to keep the turds floating on the bowl!

The Jets played a great game. But they are a terrible team. A win always feels good but it's one of the few we'll have this season. The Dolphins are clearly better. It was a combination of you guys playing poorly and us playing really well.

The Jets played a great game. But they are a terrible team. A win always feels good but it's one of the few we'll have this season. The Dolphins are clearly better. It was a combination of you guys playing poorly and us playing really well.

It never seems to matter how good or bad each team is during our division matchups. It sucks to lose a game like this. It is these type of losses that always come back to haunt us when we're trying to clinch one of those wild card spots.

Congrats on the win! I don't think the Jets are as bad as everyone thinks they are. Call me crazy, but I think they can win 4 to 6 games.

It is what it is. Phins looked like a mound of horse ****. Congrats to the Jets.

The Jets are overachieving, which I am perfectly fine with. They are taking themselves out of contention for a top draft choice while being trapped with a dead end coaching staff, a dead end GM, and Christian Hackenberg as their QB of the future.

The Jets are overachieving, which I am perfectly fine with. They are taking themselves out of contention for a top draft choice while being trapped with a dead end coaching staff, a dead end GM, and Christian Hackenberg as their QB of the future.
Exactly, their fans may be happy now (I don't know, I haven't been on a Jets messageboard), but that would be a very short-sighted perspective. The worst possible thing that can happen to them would be to finish with 7 to 9 wins in a year when they were supposed to be tanking.

When the Jets beat Cleveland, they were themselves pounding the nails into their eventual coffin. Try being a successful NFL franchise these days without a franchise QB. And when your QB for the future is Hackenberg, the future is mighty dim.

Jets schedule the rest of the year:

vs. Pats - L
at Dolphins - Toss Up
vs. Falcons - L
vs. Bills - L
at Tampa Bay - L
BYE
vs. Panthers - L
vs. Chiefs - L
at Broncos - L
at Saints - L
vs. Chargers - Toss Up
at Pats - L

5-11 at best. They would still get a good pick.

Back
Top Bottom