LOL @ Jets | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Jets

I think the Jets bring the Bills back to earth tonight.

Im getting tired of all the ass kissing the media is giving the bills.

J-E-T- WTF am I saying? Just beat the bills tonight ****wits...

You have to give the Jets credit for being a tough, competitive team this season.

I'm pretty happy with the fact that they're winning a handful of games on the strength of stopgap vets. What that team really needed was a good, solid tank job and a top three pick on the offensive side of the ball.

You have to give the Jets credit for being a tough, competitive team this season.

I'm pretty happy with the fact that they're winning a handful of games on the strength of stopgap vets. What that team really needed was a good, solid tank job and a top three pick on the offensive side of the ball.

Couldn't disagree more. The team is building something. They are winning with young players minus the QB position which they are obviously going to address in the off season. They know McCown isn't the future. Top draft picks mean nothing if you can't draft well. This season is showing me as a Jets fan that they may have the right guys in place in Macc and Bowles to build a foundation.

If the Jets love a QB whose a top 5 pick and they have a pick in the low teens they could always try to trade up, or someone could fall to them, or they could have another plan for the QB position in mind that doesn't revolve around Josh Rosen and/or Sam Darnold.

Implied in the tank job would be a total toilet flush from the top down.

I miss this thread!

Browns are a 3 point favor over an NFL team ( the NY Jets) for the first time since I think the 1970's JK. :lmfao:

Couldn't happen to a better team. Go Cleveland.

LOL@the Jets they were winning the whole game lose it late in the 4th to the Jills.

Gase the quarterback whisperer, needs to whisper louder..... :shame: <------- Jets suck!!!!!
From the Jets forum
I'll tell you if this idiots offense is 3 and 5 yd passes then I won't be watching another Jet game period, that was the worst offensive game plan I've ever seen, at the end of the game with a 1:23 left they throw 3yd outside wtf

:lol:

he needs to be a play designer, nothing more, nothing less. Give him a job as an adminstrative assistant just drawing plays all day. you CAN run long developing plays, but it has to be at the right time, the bubble screen works...at the right time. i said it prob about 2 years ago, the man can scheme players open, the year juice went the **** off we saw that. he just doesnt need to be anywhere near a mic post game, or anywhere near a headset game day.

The New York media is brutal...he spent 4 years among the ignorant from a media perspective...he just entered the lion's den.

And so it begins.... :lol:
The Jets offense displayed a lot of the same issues Miami did under Gase. A blocking scheme that was easily confused, long developing plays, and a lack of technique
Like I said: Gase with the Jets is the best thing that could happen to the Dolphins. He'll put Darnold's development into "stagnant overdrive". :lol:

it was a carbon copy of our games the last 2 years...play calling, no discipline and the post game presser. I am so glad he is gone.

Back
Top Bottom