Ok...this is a Jets fan for you...
looking at the following schedule with Darnold out
Week 2: vs Browns
Week 3 at Patriots
Week 4 BYE
Week 5 at Eagles
Week 6 vs Cowboys
Week 7 vs Patriots

He/she comes to the following conclusion....
I think we're realistically looking at 0-6 or worse when Sam comes back.

:lol:

From the Anti-Gase thread at the gang green forum....
:lol:
Sounds familiar?

I just posted this in another thread: This is what our OHC was able to achieve which maybe worse then any rich kotite O performance:
QB: 12-22 98 yrds, 1 int QBR 47.2 %
OL: 5 sacks, all kinds of missed assignments, 2.2 yds per play, 1.6 rushing
0-12 3rd down
10 punts
6 1st downs
NE 382 yrds, Jets 105

A large issue is that in his press conf after the game he said the same dam thing again about looking at everything. Hey coach, how that work out form last week to this week> You started the same C you benched last week and he blew at least 3 plays I saw when I stopped counting. Here is a suggestion, look in the F mirror because your a loser at Miami nd now here. But what is worse for O genius is that the D has scored more points 15 then the O 11.
https://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/wow-gase-does-suck-the-all-anti-gase-thread.92814/page-26

The one thing you can definitely blame Gase for is his lack of interest in the backup spot. He made the mistake twice with Ryan (2017 and 2018) and he has not learned a dam thing. It is unlucky to lose your starting QB and backup QB but your 3rd string is Falk? You had him last year with us. You did not see any indication that he was no good?

People who think that it will get better when Darnold comes back - think again. He already limited Darnold in the first game. That mega anti Gase thread on TGG was started after the first or second game already.

The good news for Gase and for us: the QB situation will be used to give him at least another year.

I think Gase could be one and done, even with the QB injuries. He wasn't a super popular hire after being fired here, there was the bug eyed press conference, and he's really just done a poor job in general.

I think he could be a very legit one and done there.

The silver lining is that Neville Hewitt played well and I was a supporter of his while he was here. I know he's better than our starting from the CFL.

Back
Top Bottom