LOL @ Monday Night Football | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Monday Night Football

Denver fans were chanting for Tebow and MNF begins playing, "Like a Virgin."

:lol: :lol:

Between that and Jaws cursing live on air during our game, ESPN is getting better.

is that guy not married yet?.. come on get it over with

Theres no way hes really a virgin. I dont care what he says. If you can go to UF, be the biggest rockstar on campus, have gorgeous women throwing themselves on you and begging for dick and still be a virgin...youre probably gay.

Theres no way hes really a virgin. I dont care what he says. If you can go to UF, be the biggest rockstar on campus, have gorgeous women throwing themselves on you and begging for dick and still be a virgin...youre probably gay.

Or he is a Christian who believes he will be held accountable for the way he lives his life.

LMFAO! I agree with you, he just can't be a virgin. I think it's a cover-up so his great christian persona is preserved. But if he really is, he has to be gay! Bet his center sleeps better at night knowing Orton is the starter. #lol

Can't you just get laid and then ask Jesus for forgiveness?

:lol: Can't you just commit a crime and then ask the Judge to forgive you? It doesn't work like that. If you have serious questions, feel free to ask by sending a PM. I don't think this is the forum to do so.

Back
Top Bottom