LOL...Saints give Texans first franchise win. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL...Saints give Texans first franchise win.

It was funny after all the talk in the papers...They lose to the Texans. Where's the saints depth..starting off like they finished.

Preseason guys. Nothing to get excited about. Plus I say the 2 teams win at least 13.

Hahahahaha...whatever. Geez, 1st preseason game. Who cares? Oh, I guess phin fans do.

No, we really don't. We always lose in the preseason, I think, I am pretty sure we only won 1 game in preseason last year, but I could care less. The regular season is what matters.

What I find funny about this one is this:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=220810018

McAllister, the Saints' No. 1 draft pick last season, moved into the starting spot after Williams was traded to Miami. In 1½ quarters, McAllister had eight carries for 21 yards and caught two passes for 21 yards.

More then 20 minutes and he only got 21 yards rushing?? Like you said, it's pre season. But come on guys.....only 21 yards?

we were 3-1 last year!

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
No, we really don't. We always lose in the preseason, I think, I am pretty sure we only won 1 game in preseason last year, but I could care less. The regular season is what matters.
but in the 72 season, we were 3-3. so a loss may not be that bad!

Back
Top Bottom