LOL @ The Bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ The Bills

Not a slight at Miami, I actually like the signing b/c I think Mario gives effort for one year. It's a slight at mario who has always been overrated and last year was a quitter.

It is a slight at Miami. You say Buffalo is better off without him b/c he's a quitter but then you like the signing b/c he'll give effort? The flip flop **** is this?

It is a slight at Miami. You say Buffalo is better off without him b/c he's a quitter but then you like the signing b/c he'll give effort? The flip flop **** is this?

there's no flip flop at all. He is a quitter, that is an undisputed fact BUT I expect he will be motivated to play hard at least for a year. 2 separate things. Mario has elite talent but has been an average player most of his career.

there's no flip flop at all. He is a quitter, that is an undisputed fact BUT I expect he will be motivated to play hard at least for a year. 2 separate things. Mario has elite talent but has been an average player most of his career.

9.6 sacks a year is average? Sign me up.

9.6 sacks a year is average? Sign me up.

he only had 2 double digit sack seasons until he got to Buffalo and check his sacks, he has very rarely made an impact in big moments. need that 1st qtr sack he's your man, need that sack when the game is a blowout or the season is over he's your man. need a sack in a big spot in a game or season? he disappears. sort of like a poor man's other pass rushing DE but I won't bring up his name b/c I will be accused of things.

he only had 2 double digit sack seasons until he got to Buffalo and check his sacks, he has very rarely made an impact in big moments. need that 1st qtr sack he's your man, need that sack when the game is a blowout or the season is over he's your man. need a sack in a big spot in a game or season? he disappears. sort of like a poor man's other pass rushing DE but I won't bring up his name b/c I will be accused of things.

Name me a few elite DEs.

Buffalo has many holes. No safetys, linebackers or 3rd cb. Questionable overall depth throughtout that team. Oh and they have no RT lol. Running and defense only works when it's elite. Another thing Rex fans don't like to hear. Rex isn't good enough. Sure if he has "his guys", resources geared towards something hes supposed to be a genius at but all I see is Rexcuses.

Hes had 2 good seasons and hasnt fielded a worthy defense that his rep would have one believe.

**** off Rex, you've always been a POS. It's been a complete displeasure having to see your worthless self on the AFC East sidelines for 8 years. Good riddance.

And nice move by the Bills video dept to forget to include Tyrod Taylor in the annual team highlight reel. :lol:

Stat of the day!

d9902af1-well-that-s-definitely-one-for-the-record-books.jpeg

QB Tyrod Taylor may be having surgery today, per his Snapchat. Again, if he can't pass a physical by March 11, $$ becomes guaranteed

I hope he can't pass it and they are stuck paying him that $27.5 million

I hope he can't pass it and they are stuck paying him that $27.5 million

I don't. Tyrod is the second best QB in our division and an underrated player throughout the league. My hope is that the Bills make the mistake of cutting him and the Jets go after him. He's 27, has a strong, accurate arm, doesn't turn the football over, and can move outside the pocket when plays break down. I'd be all over him if the Bills cut him.

It would be so stupid to cut a legit QB who can play when you have no answer behind him. EJ Manuel stinks. Jones is a project at best and not an NFL QB at worst. They'd be stuck in the situation the Jets are in now if they move on from him. Constantly looking for their answer at QB.

I don't. Tyrod is the second best QB in our division

Either this is a weak troll attempt or you dont understand what you're seeing on the screen. Taylor's game translates to manager that can play with a lead. He is horrible throwing across the middle, has poor field vision and evades the pocket if his first or second read isnt open. What Taylor does for the Bills is give them an additional runner to go with McCoy nothing more.

This morning brings the news that Kim Pegula has been named President and CEO of the Bills. Obviously the owner can do what he/she wants but this is pretty ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom