London to MIA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

London to MIA

LDNFin

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a long-time observer of the forum to browse rumours, news etc, but figured I'd use the win over the Jets to finally have an excuse to sign up (and make a few contributions now and again). Have followed the Fins on and off for the last 17 years since childhood and have had several jerseys, but have become seriously obsessed in the last 5-6 years. Let's do this. Fins Up :hclap:

Hi everyone! I'm a long-time observer of the forum to browse rumours, news etc, but figured I'd use the win over the Jets to finally have an excuse to sign up (and make a few contributions now and again). Have followed the Fins on and off for the last 17 years since childhood and have had several jerseys, but have become seriously obsessed in the last 5-6 years. Let's do this. Fins Up :hclap:
Welcome aboard. But I have one question: how the hell can you get infatuated the last 5-6 years? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah you said it all London Fin! Glad to find others in other countries that love the NFL as much as Americans!

Back
Top Bottom