Long and clueless "AFC East football capsules" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Long and clueless "AFC East football capsules"

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
AFC East football capsules

By John Thoering
SportsTicker Staff Writer

here's some good ones on the Fins:

. Arturo Freeman filled in last year at both safety positions and might replace Brian Walker, who signed with Detroit.
might :confused:

Wide receiver Sam Simmons was drafted in the fifth round and could be used to return punts and kickoffs
how many days ago was he cut :confused:

P.S. how many Dolphans want to see Brady go down (ok not because we root for injuries :evil: ) so that the Pats can finally let Huard start games for them.

Wow, these people get paid to write this crap and they don't even know who is on our roster. They also didn't mention Ogunleye which is strange.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Wow, these people get paid to write this crap and they don't even know who is on our roster. They also didn't mention Ogunleye which is strange.

thats the beauty of it all. i dont want people to know about ogun! But sooner or later they will.

ESPN has a good preview. My favorite part is...

DL: Say it with us: Adewale Ogunleye. While Jason Taylor and his new four-point stance are getting double-teamed, new starter Ogunleye will lead the league in sacks the first month of the season. He beat out FA Rob Burnett and seven-year vet Jay Williams and, playing alongside 320-pound DT Tim Bowens, everyone will even notice -- especially QBs -- how good this guy is.

I want Brady to stay healthy. I can't wait till the Fins play the Pats so we can embarrass Brady and his lack of talent.

Back
Top Bottom