Long time fan from New England | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Long time fan from New England

FIN54

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello all fellow Fin Fans,
I became a dolphin fan when I was only 5, because my family loved the dolphins, and I am 33 now and still going strong. I've been to a dozen of games at Foxboro, and 3 years ago I went to Miami for a game. It was a dream come true.
I've been reading your messages for about a month and finally decided to join in. This is a great forum and look foward to add some input, especially being from New England. I hate the Pattsies as much as the Jets if not more.

DOLPHINS # 1 FOREVER

:monkey: New England Patsies

welcome aboard

Stamford, CT is still closer to NYC than Boston so I hate the Jets more, but the Pats are close behind. :D

Welcome aboard! :cool: You going to the game in 2 weeks being as it's up there in Foxboro?

I haven't decided yet. I can go (I've had plenty of people offer to sell me tickets) but, last year when I went it was really cold and I got beers poured on me and I was freezing the whole game. The fans around here are real jerks. I don't even trash talk and I have at least 5 incidents I could tell you about. So I may watch at home instead of going to the game.

That sucks! :mad: Good idea on staying home then ;)

FIN54 - not sure people down in So Fla who are used to obnoxious Jet fans realize the Boston fans are just as bad ( and so are Philly).

These fans and sports radio around here are going crazy. They think Brady is taking them to the Super Bowl. But in the end they will all be:cry:

Greetings From Dudley Mass!

Welcome to the best Fins forum!! I myself have been a Dolphins fan since 1972! It was a good year to start some year and i think 72 was a good choice!! ahhahahahah.........

I also have been to alot of Fins/Patsies games in Foxboro for some time.....I also go through Sportsking.com for my annual Miami/NE matchup in Miami!! You should look at the package deals they have.....i've been going with about 6 people every year and stay in Ft. Lauderdale.....roundtrip air........hotel.........tickets to the game........and all transfers to and from everything for about $500 bucks!

I love going down to Joe Robbie and tailgate with a mass of aqua and orange!! I think someday i will be moving down there..........and get season tickets!!!

Lets Rock n Roll over Indy tonight!!!

:goof:

Thanks for the info JETSSUCK. I to hope to retire in miami someday hopefully sooner then later. It's nice to see a great team in a great stadium and not have to worry about getting hit with objects and freezing your ass off on aluminum benches.
Dolphins 31 - Colts 14:cool:

i've been a dolfan since 66............

actually 65. danny thomas was a comedienne i liked and they awarded him and joe robbie the franchise. their first games weren't until 66. went to JRS just last year for my first time. watched em in superbowl 17 and went to san diego 4 times and finally saw em win one in phoenix! cardinal fans are pretty cool, after all they don't have much of a history to brag about! :lol:

Originally posted by Jetssuck
I think someday i will be moving down there..........and get season tickets!!!/
Originally posted by FIN54
I hope to retire in miami someday hopefully sooner then later. It's nice to see a great team in a great stadium and not have to worry about getting hit with objects and freezing your ass off on aluminum benches.

Welcome to the board! :) As a Florida native, I welcome you both to move on down to the Sunshine State. :D I would advise ducking from flying objects at a Jets game in Miami, but other than that, you should be OK. No aluminum benches down here! :D

Originally posted by dolphan39
FIN54 - not sure people down in So Fla who are used to obnoxious Jet fans realize the Boston fans are just as bad ( and so are Philly).

I haven't been to a game in Foxboro, but I have felt the hatred from two very young Patriots fans. I was almost ran off the highway on purpose. :mad: They were flicking me off because I have a Florida Dolphins license plate on the back of my car. :rolleyes:

I would love to be a Fla native!!

I do enjoy the change in weather up hear in NE but i think i enjoy the walks on South Beach MUCH better!!

I have been to 3 Dolphins/NE matchups and enjoy Joe Robbie alot...but i also wish i got to see them when they played in the Orange Bowl......it just seemed like a better atmosphere such as crowd noise and all..........

Foxboro stadium sucks even for a high school team....not to mention NFL teams.....but i went by the new CMGI field and i'm gonna be getting tickets for next year for sure!!! It looks awesome baby! Too bad they house the Patsies!!!

Miami 24 - Indy 17

:eek:

NE fans have NO CLASS......

Too Miadphan13......

I have also been almost driven off the highway too but it was from a bunch of drunk Patsie fans!!!

They have no class what so ever.......

I have a bunch a friends who i've been telling that Bledsoe sucks and will never amount to anything......they refused too agree and now that Brady has taken over there all in the Brady bunch.....

Goes to show where there heart is!! Bandwagoners...........

Every time i've been down to Joe Robbie i've met the most friendliest people and they were truly happy and polite.......

Have a question though......I do understand that the real name of the stadium is Pro Player.......I heard that Floridians call it Joe Robbie still and not Pro Player.........why's that???

The new CMGI stadium looks great but the fans will be the same.
I'm not from Florida, But I think many still call it Joe Robbie because they don't like that Wayne H. sold out the name of the stadium to pro player, But I heard a rumor at one time he was considering Selling the name to FRUIT THE LOOM and it would be called THE FRUIT OF THE LOOM BOWL. That would of sucked.

Back
Top Bottom