Long time poster from other Site...! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Long time poster from other Site...!

killerb58

Master of Reality
Reaction score
Hey guys, Been a very long time since I posted and originally registered back n 2010. Fin fan since 1970, so I enjoyed the Robbie years and decades that followed and I have now suffered for the past decade and a half of watching and supporting what we now see on and OFF the field.

My brother (Duddsdec) posted here ofter years ago. Well God rest his soul, left us early at only 36 years old... I am going to make the big change and leave that other site and come here on a regular basis. I have grown so tired of all the slamming and bickering that about a 1/2 dozen bozos ruin there.

So look forward to hearing from all of you!!

Hey guys, Been a very long time since I posted and originally registered back n 2010. Fin fan since 1970, so I enjoyed the Robbie years and decades that followed and I have now suffered for the past decade and a half of watching and supporting what we now see on and OFF the field.

My brother (Duddsdec) posted here ofter years ago. Well God rest his soul, left us early at only 36 years old... I am going to make the big change and leave that other site and come here on a regular basis. I have grown so tired of all the slamming and bickering that about a 1/2 dozen bozos ruin there.

So look forward to hearing from all of you!!
Welcome brother! Sorry to hear about the passing of your bro. VIP membership maybe just what you are looking for.

John

Back
Top Bottom