Look at all the RB's we have!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look at all the RB's we have!!

gmoney41

Starter
Reaction score
So I just heard that we just resigned Travis Minor. Hooray. :o But look at all the running backs we have and we are still looking for a "star" Running back.

So we have....
Lamar Gordon,
Sammy Morris,
Travis Minor,
Vick King,
Brock Forsey,
and Lenord Henry.
Plus Ricky talks and a 2nd round pick RB talk.

I really dont know why we resigned Minor, and thinking about it now, we shouldnt have traded for Gordon, now there is a possibly he is going to be a 3rd string Rb.

Obviously there are going to be alot of cuts.

gmoney41 said:
So I just heard that we just resigned Travis Minor. Hooray. :o But look at all the running backs we have and we are still looking for a "star" Running back.

So we have....
Lamar Gordon,
Sammy Morris,
Travis Minor,
Vick King,
Brock Forsey,
and Lenord Henry.
Plus Ricky talks and a 2nd round pick RB talk.

I really dont know why we resigned Minor, and thinking about it now, we shouldnt have traded for Gordon, now there is a possibly he is going to be a 3rd string Rb.

Obviously there are going to be alot of cuts.

Good point.

Just one note: Henry was released the same day we signed Forsey. I don't remember resigning him but I could be wrong.

we have Avon Cobourne, not Leonard Henry...he's gone, the official site has not taken him off yet, Morlon hasnt even been taken off

Understand Linehan's offense. It's open and calls for the backs to slip out for screens and flares alot.

he is resignd to a one year deal, official on nfl.com

I see either now a Trade Down or something else coming, we wont pick a running back in round one now and yes.... i like the idea. A decent running back you can draft each year late in 1st round (just remember last year rams). Other key Positions like WR or QB you get one change all 10 years when you are so early on the number....

Minor might deserve a second chance. He was an effective change-of-pace runner for Ricky and maybe that's exactly what Saban wants if Ricky comes back. I like Lamar Gordon alot as the main backup RB and we still have Sammy Morris so drafting a RB could be a strong possibility but we should aim for value and a future starter if Ricky does come back.

Back
Top Bottom