Look at the bright side...(merged w/at least...) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look at the bright side...(merged w/at least...)

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
At least.....

New England could lose today. San Diego is another under-rated team, like the Chiefs. San Diego could win today and then our loss wouldn't really matter.

Also, at least I will kick ass this week in my fantasy game. Tony Gonzaleaz had 3 TD's and I'm not playing against Trent Green. tony Gonzalez has more points by himself now than my opponent's entire team.

Also, now the Jets fans can't blow us today because they got their asses whooped by a crappy team. At least we played a good team and was in the game until mid-way through the 4th quarter.

I have more now.

At least we didn't lose to the Cowboys at home, like the Rams did.
At least I am not Pete Prisco whose two Super Bowl teams are now 1-7.
At least we didn't lose to the Lions like the Saints did.
At least we didn't giveup 17 points to the Texans like Philly.
At least I'm not a Kurt Warner fantasy owner who got hurt and his team still lost to Dallas.

At least we did not lose w/in our division or at home
At least Ricky Williams did not get hurt
At least we are 3-1
At least our pass D sucked, but Pat will be back next week

Dude we lost don't sugarcult it. We are the team that gave up damn near 50 points to a qb who can't even hold Fiedler's jock, most weeks and he raped us of our undefeated streak. Who gives a crap what the Rams, Saints, Prisco or Texans do. And by the way you fail to mention that the Eagles nailed the Texans for 35 or something.

Anyone can nail the Texans for 35 something. I wa just trying to cheer everyone up. Calm down, all I'm saying is that it could have been worse. How would you feel if you were a Ram fan now? They just got beat by the Cowboys. Damn.

At least Ricky slowed down on his run to giving NO a 1st round pick.

At least it wasn't this bad.

Detroit 26. Saints 21

I know I sure feel better.

One more week of not having to hear from the Saints fans on their "issues" with us.

Plus Ricky ran for more yards and made bigger plays than Deuce, but we still sucked today in just about every aspect.

Breck I didn't mean to attack you I have just been pissed because we got our ass handed to us by KC...having said that, if I was a Ram fan yes I would be dissappointed but I think I would also recognize that they have had a great 3 years and in this day and age that is a dynasty. Also, the Dolphins haven't had that run that the Rams have had in a long time so I as well as you and every other fan have been on a roller coaster with them every week. I just don't like them losing to what I feel is an inferior team is all.

:monkey: Dolphin Defense

Look at the bright side...

At least the Pats lost...:evil:

My first game I get to watch on my new dish...and I get to watch the worst defense I have seen in awhile (Jax was THE worst). Feidler did NOT lose this game, The D did. Two players in particular...Fletcher and Freeman...:rolleyes: Why isn't Wooden playing as a starting safety?!?. Reminds me of those last few seasons when Dan had a solid game and we would put 30+ points on the board, but the D gave up 40...But Dan threw an INT so it was his fault BS...:(

Point is...We still control our fate. We are still tied for lead in the division. And the O did not lose this game...the D did. So stop bashing Jay. OK I'm done now.

The entire team lost this game. The O-line for not pass blocking better. Jay for throwing 4 picks. The D-line for not getting pressure. The LB's and S's for not covering the TE better. The WR for not helping Jay out and making a play. (Chambers has got to learn to use his body) The DB's for not making a big play when we needed it. The coaching for not making the adjustments to get the game settled down. Norv Turner for not realizing our D is not stopping and using the best way to keep their O off the field, RW.

I think I've about covered it.

the ST played well on all accounts so AJ, Mare and Royals could all stand tall.

Originally posted by breckenridge55
Also, now the Jets fans can't blow us today because they got their asses whooped by a crappy team. At least we played a good team and was in the game until mid-way through the 4th quarter.

actually, the jags are a team not to take lightly.

Re: Look at the bright side...

Originally posted by phins054
At least the Pats lost...:evil:

My first game I get to watch on my new dish...and I get to watch the worst defense I have seen in awhile (Jax was THE worst). Feidler did NOT lose this game, The D did. Two players in particular...Fletcher and Freeman...:rolleyes: Why isn't Wooden playing as a starting safety?!?. Reminds me of those last few seasons when Dan had a solid game and we would put 30+ points on the board, but the D gave up 40...But Dan threw an INT so it was his fault BS...:(

Point is...We still control our fate. We are still tied for lead in the division. And the O did not lose this game...the D did. So stop bashing Jay. OK I'm done now.

wooden is not starting cus freeman has been playing excellent. not that wooden hasnt made plays, but until yesterday, freeman was the man. but today he made it all his fault and i think he will come back this week and make some plays again. i think it comes from preparing for priest holmes and forgetting Tony G. and maybe thnking that green couldnt get it done! i wonder if there was some payback for wannstedt for saying he wasnt any better than fiedler. hmmmmmmmm. KC at home is tough. just like Bills fans will find out soon.

Back
Top Bottom