Look at the shirt im ordering..nice shirt! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look at the shirt im ordering..nice shirt!

kloud_9

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://www.zazzle.com/we_suck_for_luck_tshirt-235191048280235366 my official suck for luck shirt!this is the website for different types!Im a die hard dolphins fan,I really am,but my favorite teams this year are the colts,chiefs and seahawks.Why suck a little and miss out?so suck for luck and build around what we currently have! i mean look at the panthers,rams and how theyre #1 qbs respond.Sure we need work but those teams have something constant! and we need that! So have some beers,screw our dolphins for this year and be a fan of our competitors! Woooooooo:crazy: PS:and keep tony...the players may feel they are playing for there jobs with a coaching change midseason which will lead to a few more wins!

All this hype around Luck, be funny if he came here and sucked. Actually, no, that would be pretty depressing if it happened.

All this hype around Luck, be funny if he came here and sucked. Actually, no, that would be pretty depressing if it happened.

You are going to look extra stupid when we draft 3rd next season.

Or even worse if we do have the 1st pick and A Luck (being smart) decides he is not playing for us and either says trade the pick or he is staying in school another year.

You are going to look extra stupid when we draft 3rd next season.

Or even worse if we do have the 1st pick and A Luck (being smart) decides he is not playing for us and either says trad
e the pick or he is staying in school another year.
Or maybe Luck is just getting his degree and doesn't care what team he goes to because he is a natural born winner and isn't a *****. You know what let's just draft QB in round 2 and maybe trade a 3rd and 4th for Jimmy Clausen. Let's use #1 on a RG! Recipe for success right?

I woke up angry this morning,so I thought about ordering the shirt.Im not a happy fan right now..I cant watch the games anymore without having a drink before or after our loss..Im 23 and have been a fan coming out of the womb.Its sad that I really dont care anymore about "THIS" year.Im tired of finishing middle of the pack,drafting 12,15 etc..Why?Why not just get your own qb instead of barely missing out?Sure he may be a bust,but we haven't drafted a qb in the 1st since marino...So I would take a chance of getting a potential consistent qb,than a middle of the road cast off or 2nd rounder that has potential type of qb.I wear my orange/teal proud and im from saints nation louisiana! but im looking further than this season or the next.Im getting tired of what could of been "if" we drafted that qb.4get palmer,flynn etc.I want our own qb that the miami dolphins drafted..Is it so wrong to want your team to be horrible for future benefits?I dont think so...sure ill be a little pissed and angry after every loss but I will also say we are one step closer to getting our own qb that we can "potentially"build around.With the right coach and qb, I believe nothing is impossible...

Cb_Charlie_Brown.gif

Back
Top Bottom