Look for the same next year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look for the same next year

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Same soft head coach and they think a GM will change things? lol thats funny

Hopefully we can at least maybe actually make the playoffs next year. Doubt it though.

Originally posted by phinfan34
Same soft head coach and they think a GM will change things? lol thats funny

Depends on what kinda QB, WR, and O-Lineman the Fins pick up or stick with.

At least Wanny isn't drafting the players anymore... it was getting old getting crappy players in the draft.

I dont think it matters who we draft, its going to be same ol' conservative offensive playcalling no matter whos the GM and who's the OC.

Not just that, but the same ol soft players, losing close big games. Nothing will change. Wanny's philosophy won't just change all of a sudden.

FYI a GM can have a huge impact on how a HC coaches.

Not really. Maybe on the personnel and players but not the coaching style......

Hopefully we can at least maybe actually make the playoffs next year. Doubt it though.

How can you doubt us making the playoffs NEXT year, when the playoffs THIS year hasn't even begun, and we're 10-6? Just doesn't make sense to me, I didn't know free agency and the draft passed already. :confused: :confused:

At least Wanny isn't drafting the players anymore... it was getting old getting crappy players in the draft.

Yes I see what you mean, like R. McMichaels, C. Chambers, Ogun (I think), I know that there are busts like J. Fletcher, but every team that draft players will suffer busts. I remmebr Shula with some big busts, in 80's and 90s.

It's not uncommon, I only follow the Finz so I can't elaborate on other coaches draft boo-boos.

You just hope there are more diamonds than coal in the mine...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

How can you doubt us making the playoffs NEXT year, when the playoffs THIS year hasn't even begun, and we're 10-6? Just doesn't make sense to me, I didn't know free agency and the draft passed already. :confused: :confused:

Here... chew on this one for awhile.... last year we had the #3 defense and #1 RB in the league... what happened? NO PLAYOFFS!!! This year, more of the same but a little weaker, but again, what does that equal... NO PLAYOFFS!!! We are more talented than we have possibly been in the last 20 years, and we aren't even making the playoffs. That is pathetic. Wanny isn't all of a sudden going to pull something different out of his ***. Realize it and deal with it. We aren't doing anything next year either.

Back
Top Bottom