Look Up For The Plan Is There And Happening As We Speak | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look Up For The Plan Is There And Happening As We Speak

cuzinvinny

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Plan is being played out and going over most everyones head.

The start

1. Showing the old clowns the door
2. Up and coming new Superbowl winning experience Head coach..(quality still to be determined)
3. Putting together a new staff with quality and experience sprinkled around. McKenzie, Caldwell,
4. Tannehill trade
5. Building our money supply (cap) for future use...One of McKenzies finer qualities.
6. Fitz with all his years of experience to help in the development of #7 and backup if necessary...
7. Murray, Lock, or Haskins, most likely in this years draft
8. Who knows but we are inline for an actual development to were losing is again the last option desired..

These are some of the early signs shown of the organizations plans and not lose to get the 2020 QB. Or find a real loser to QB this year. Or start the actual rebuild a year later....Hey I could be wrong but it makes a hell of a lot of sense

So far we are seeing some actual insight rarely seen the last 2 decades...with real future in mind
Will it be successful...who knows ? but it's refreshing to see the organization with an action rational plan

The start

2. Up and coming new Superbowl winning experience Head coach..(quality still to be determined)
3. Putting together a new staff with quality and experience sprinkled around. McKenzie, Caldwell,
4. Tannehill trade
5. Building our money supply (cap) for future use...One of McKenzies finer qualities.
6. Fitz with all his years of experience to help in the development of #7 and backup if necessary...
8. Who knows but we are inline for an actual development to were losing is again the last option desired..

These are some of the early signs shown of the organizations plans and not lose to get the 2020 QB. Or find a real loser to QB this year. Or start the actual rebuild a year later....Hey I could be wrong but it makes a hell of a lot of sense

So far we are seeing some actual insight rarely seen the last 2 decades...with real future in mind
Will it be successful...who knows ? but it's refreshing to see the organization with an action rational plan
Signing Fitzpatrick tells me the QB is coming this year... because he will win too many games for drafting the QB next year.

I've always liked Fitz, especially when killed us with the Jets and Bills, he has moxy. He will also gamble big and lose , but thats ok for where we are now, Wilson and Grant might have a field day with this guy, I agree that it seems likely we draft a qb this year and even next year if need be. He will be exciting thats for sure

Signing Fitzpatrick tells me the QB is coming this year... because he will win too many games for drafting the QB next year.

Agree its getting clearer and also Fitz's experience should be a priceless bundle of experience knowledge to pass on to whoever that guy is... Its to me like parts of a puzzle fitting together...
And even more fantastic It makes Sense...

I've always liked Fitz, especially when killed us with the Jets and Bills, he has moxy. He will also gamble big and lose , but thats ok for where we are now, Wilson and Grant might have a field day with this guy, I agree that it seems likely we draft a qb this year and even next year if need be. He will be exciting thats for sure

Don't see Fitz playing roll as the biggie but more the teaching the rookie and as a backup pretty solid...

Yep they must have Haskins and Lock graded equally OR a trade up deal already in place.

I don't think they have any of this Locked up. Think if they did we would be seeing more action with the OL in FA...

The start

4. Tannehill trade

I'm onboard for everything except #6...

There's having experience and then there's having experience. I'm not convinced that Fitzpatrick's body of work amounts to the experience needed to mentor a possible franchise QB...BUT, It's time to trust Flores and co. until it's time not to.

The guy can look awesome...last year he was on fire for 3 games in a row for the Bucs, I actually am from and live in the Tampa Bay Area and my wife is a Bucs fan so I saw him play a lot.

But he will gamble and throw into coverage and pay for it....streaky player.

This is how I feel. I love his attitude and the way that he plays.

The start

4. Tannehill trade

I find myself surprised to be in total agreement with you about the new path for the Dolphins.

Did you get this smart re-reading my old posts? :lmfao:

There’s no betterment for the future with RF unless he’s mentoring this years drafted QB.

What is the front office declaring with this signing? “Hey, we want to be good enough to compete but not good enough to be a champion.”

Where is the growth there?

I think you’re spot on. It’ll be a QB in the draft. That move shows promise of growth.

It’s going to be interesting watching some of these posters in here if they don’t select a qb in the 1st round. Especially most of the ones in this post....... Get your umbrellas ready people.....

Back
Top Bottom