Look what I just won! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look what I just won!

igor79

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5211122026

The actuall play book of one of the worst coaches in Dolphin history. Chris Forester in his one year with us had a huge amount to do with the historic 2004 losing season, and now I have his binder. The question was asked recenly about your favorite dolphin item.... this could be it.

Its' like owning the bullet that killed JFK.

thin book...I gues that is to be expected seeing as how we only had about 11 plays...cool piece of memoribilia though.

That binder looks pretty sick...Its a shame that you had to pay a total of $34 for that when he used it, but it still looks cool. Just cross out the name and say that it was Chambers' or AJ's. Just to get a few kicks, you could even say it was Jay's! :lol:

Does every play have 12 men on the field, offside linemen and an defender doing an endzone dance?

igor79 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5211122026

The actuall play book of one of the worst coaches in Dolphin history. Chris Forester in his one year with us had a huge amount to do with the historic 2004 losing season, and now I have his binder. The question was asked recenly about your favorite dolphin item.... this could be it.

Its' like owning the bullet that killed JFK.

Errr....the auction says it has no plays in it. Why pay that much for a decorated binder???

outtawack311 said:
Errr....the auction says it has no plays in it. Why pay that much for a decorated binder???

its not about the plays, its about having this warped peice of history...
i just thought it was funny....

Dolphins Fans and Collectors! Up for auction is a unique piece straight from the Miami Dolphins' headquarters - a playbook binder. This particular binder was used by Coach Foerster during the 2003 NFL Season. Note that all plays have been removed. Bid Now!

wrong season :tongue:

cant' believe you actually payed money for that. It's not like it's Chris Chambers playbook, which still isn't worth money, but it's Chris Foersters bad karma ridden empty binder.

Ohio Fanatic said:
cant' believe you actually payed money for that. It's not like it's Chris Chambers playbook, which still isn't worth money, but it's Chris Foersters bad karma ridden empty binder.

Sounds like you won't be bidding on the two similar auctions now underway. I couldn't believe they were peddling stuff like that. Then I checked the "seller's other items" and there are two more binders up for bids, a generic offensive binder and defensive binder, also from 2003. Don't ask me what differentiates an offensive binder from a defensive binder. Or what necessitated removing the specific player's name.

They are charging $12 to ship each of the two binders now at auction. That's such an incomparable ripoff I'm tempted to send a nasty note to the organization. My eBay pet peeve is no-class sellers who intentionally rake on shipping charges. That is the first thing I check and no chance I'll deal with lowlifes like that. For reference purposes, today I shipped a keyboard to Spain for $11 shipping, air delivery 4-7 days.

If there are any plays in it, give them toa Pop Warner team. There may be a few in there up to their standards. =)

I say burn it too.. it will be a ritual, we'll all get together and have a bond fire and perform an exercism on this team and kill all the spirits from the past 5 or 6 seasons... lol..

Back
Top Bottom