Look who is left! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look who is left!

Gonzalez - Still on the Board!

Gonzalez is still on the board. If we don't take him with our seventh pick that means that we feel real good about getting him as a FA.

We'll see what happens soon!

Man, I love the Dolphins!

Players left.....

as of pick 198 there is still some talent left.....
RB: Luke Staley, BYU; Adrian Peterson, Georgia Southern
WR: Kelly Campbell, Ga. Tech; Ryan Tolhurst, Richmond
TE: Derek Smith, Kentucky; Tracey Wistrom, Nebraska
OT: Victor Rogers, Colorado; Melvin Paige, South Carolina
OG: Eric Heitman, Stanford; Qasim Mitchell, NC A&T
DE: Michael Josiah, Louisville; Carlos Hall, Arkansas
LB: TREV FAULK, LSU; Jashon Sykes, Colorado
CB: Lenny Walls, BC; Bobby Sippio, Western Kentucky
S: Pig Prather, Miss State

I'm surprised some of those guys are still on the board...

I wonder who we're going to take with our last pick...

He is still there because nobody in the NFL feels he is going to A)Get any Bigger, or B)Going to get any better.

People all believe that he has leveled out, and has no potential to be any more than what he is now.....he may get a look in the 7th by some team, hopefully not us

Well, if we feel nobody's going to take him in the seventh, we're probably going to pass on him and hope to sign him as a street FA (We probably have an edge on him since he's from the University of Miami)

I thought for sure he would have been taken by someone in the fifth-round. We know he has the intangibles. The question is whether he can beef up and adjust to the NFL. Nobody really knows the answer to that (It can be done. Need I remind you of Zach Thomas?).

He's probably worth a seventh-round pick if nobody else intriguing is on the board when when our pick comes around. We'll see what happens to him soon enough.

BTW, if we had the next pick, I would choose Victor Rogers. Man, I can't believe he's still on...

I saw a few publications that had Rogers rated no better than 6th rounder, and mentioned he may slide even further. He has a hystery with weight and injury problems, is strictly a RT or OG, and apparently a lot of teams are saying or thinking the same things as those publications.

They said he has the body of a first round player, but the production of a 6-7 rounder......guess they were right on the money.

Ok, I took a little break once the 6th round started. I came back a few minutes ago and saw that the guys I wanted in the 5th round are still there in the 7th! Victor Rogers and Eric Heitmann (is Joaquin still left). I really hope our luck stays and Wanny picks one of these two. If he doesn't then I guess it is also a good thing because he knows what he is doing. But really, how many 7th rounders make the team? I would have to think Heitmann and Rogers would both make the team, but maybe I am wrong.

Butch too Gonzalez, Joaquin G 6-4 293 Miami (Fla.)

Back
Top Bottom