***Look who's coming to the 347 Club*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Look who's coming to the 347 Club***

Most of you guys won't remember this.

Back in the day on Finheaven, in 2001, there was such vociferous disagreement about Jay Fiedler, and so many toxic /supportive threads posted about him to the board, that a separate Jay Fiedler forum had to be created. It was bananas - fighting, bickering, complaining. One of the earlier crises that FH had to endure. I guess thats what happens when you have to replace a legend.

Any other old timers remember that?
Man...I joined during the 2002 draft on my old account. I don't remember it? Did it last through the 2002-03 seasons? I was the biggest critic of him until the 2002 Broncos / Phins game.

If I was VIP I would have asked him how he felt during that drive with a broken thumb...it was my first ever Dolphins game IN-PERSON...Sunday Night football...and that last second game winning fieldgoal by Mare was legendary in my book. Its up there with the "Night Courage Wore Orange," the "Release of the Wildcat." and the "Miami Miracle" for me.

I'll always have respect for Jay for that. None of us knew his thumb was broken and he led us to victory. He was a warrior.

Last edited:
Man...I joined during the 2002 draft on my old account. I don't remember it? Did it last through the 2002-03 seasons? I was the biggest critic of him until the 2002 Broncos / Phins game.

If I was VIP I would have asked him how he felt during that drive with a broken thumb...it was my first ever Dolphins game IN-PERSON...Sunday Night football...and that last second game winning fieldgoal by Mare was legendary in my book. Its up there with the "Night Courage Wore Orange," the "Release of the Wildcat." and the "Miami Miracle" for me.

I'll always have respect for Jay for that. None of us knew his thumb was broken and he led us to victory. He was a warrior.

He actually hit on the thumb. Being a club member is very reasonable, For less that 7 cents a day you can interact with the players like Richmond Webb and Jay Fielder, along with various professional twitter handlers. So much more draft insights, dolphins nuggets, insider fin info.

Another potential way to be included, is just do a hell of a job promoting the main with quality posting, and from time to time, some of the club members actually sponser that 7 cent a day and gift you a membership.

Who knows who the next special guest will be? will you miss out? will it excite you to the point, that you say what the heck ill donate that money to the site so i can interact? or will you say "man i would've liked to ask Ricky Williams what strain of weed is his favorite"? (that would prob be modded out though)

Back
Top Bottom