***Look who's coming to the 347 Club*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Look who's coming to the 347 Club***

13marino13

I have no clue what I'm doing...
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Guys our next confirmed guest is retired Phins QB, Jay Fiedler.
1609274216883.png
Jay has graciously agreed to join us next week for a Q&A session in the 347 Club.
He is the last Miami Dolphins quarterback to win a playoff game, winning the 2000 AFC wild-card game, 23–17 in overtime, versus the Indianapolis Colts. Don't miss this opportunity to ask Jay about his Miami Dolphins career or about the Dolphin's current quarterback situation. This will be a GREAT Q&A!
Join Club 347 today and submit your questions!
:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh

The best pure qB leader we have had next to Fitz since Dan
I liked Fiedler but the best leader besides Fitz at the QB position the Dolphins have had since Marino was Chad Pennington. If he could have avoided injury, the Dolphins would have had a chance to be more relevant after the 2008 season. He was the player most responsible for taken a 1-15 team to the playoffs the very next season.

Uhhh stupid question probably but how do I join the 347 club? Link or something? How much?

I liked Fiedler but the best leader besides Fitz at the QB position the Dolphins have had since Marino was Chad Pennington. If he could have avoided injury, the Dolphins would have had a chance to be more relevant after the 2008 season. He was the player most responsible for taken a 1-15 team to the playoffs the very next season.
I dont think the Fins sniff the success they had that year if it wasnt for the wildcat....

Back
Top Bottom