looking 4 email addresses to fin front office | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

looking 4 email addresses to fin front office

Ah crap someone already owns mauriceclarett.com They only want $5000 for it. anyone interested? ps I'm still looking for legit emails if someone has one.

hey i just noticed i went over 100 post. what special powers am i granted? If i was granted a special power i would like to have the ability to project my will on you. "We must draft Maurice Clarett" Hows that sound?

whats the big deal about Maurice Clarett? Why do lots of you like him?? He kinda reminds me of Ricky Williams...took a year off from football and now wants back in. Thatd be something if we had both Maurice and Ricky on our team.

Good luck

HelloMotto said:
I was wondering if any of you out there have some good working email addresses to some of the fin front office people. Rick speilman...etc...thanks in advance. :cooldude:

You have a better chance of getting Karl Rove's ear then you do of Nick Saban's and unless you're a millionaire that wants to make a donation to the GOP then you're going to get snubbed by Karl too.

I wouldn't waste your time mailing them a letter because their mail room won't forward the "Dear GM, please draft so and so in such and such round". However, I wish you the best of luck on your endeavor.

Back
Top Bottom