Looking ahead to Dallas | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking ahead to Dallas

So fan duel's money line today a $50 bet on the Dolphins to beat the Patriots would pay out $1700. A $50 bet on the Patriots would net you a payout of $50.10. That's the eaisiest dime you ever made. Heck if you had $500 sitting around you could have made a dollar.

Sad thing is, we need to lose if we are planning on Tua. Colts lost Luck, so you know they are going QB.

Dallas is no different than Ravens, they'll whoop on us too. They should too, we need to evaluate these young players and get the Top pick.

Another game that could get ugly quick. We don't even know if Rosen will start or "fitzmagic" but either way our defense is just bad and our offense is a mess.

So fan duel's money line today a $50 bet on the Dolphins to beat the Patriots would pay out $1700. A $50 bet on the Patriots would net you a payout of $50.10. That's the eaisiest dime you ever made. Heck if you had $500 sitting around you could have made a dollar.
Was easy enough to just bet the spread for the 110. Even at 19 points it was a no brainer.

Tough loss today. Hung in the there in the first have where they could've made a run. Looking ahead to Dallas and it seems like a must win, not sure of the exact figures but not too many teams have made the playoffs after starting 0-3.

First and foremost we need to slow down Dak. Looking great in this new offense. I'm looking at you Charles Harris to pressure him and force him to make some mistakes. What are the other keys to the game?
I love a parody thread.

Must win to have a chance at the playoffs???????

You might want to refill the scrip on your meds bro.

I'm a die hard fan, but your premise isn't reality.

On second thought, if delusions get you through the season, go with it:hclap:

Just wait until Miami goes to New England....New England -30 anyone? Lol

Unless Brady and a lot of the other starters on the Patriots don't play in that game if they have the #1 seed locked up by that point since it's the final game of the season.

0-3 baby. looking forward to it

source.gif

Sad thing is, we need to lose if we are planning on Tua. Colts lost Luck, so you know they are going QB.

Dallas is no different than Ravens, they'll whoop on us too. They should too, we need to evaluate these young players and get the Top pick.

I'm not worrying about the the Colts getting the #1 pick because they are well coached and will be competitive this year with a talented roster. I am worried about the Bengals, Jaguars, and possibly the Steelers though if Big Ben is out for the year. The Dolphins might have to go winless to be guaranteed the #1 pick. We could have the ultimate tank bowl game in week 16 when the Bengals play at the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom