Looking for a few good Dolphins fans! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for a few good Dolphins fans!

born_angry39

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was always a Giants fan but loved Dan Marino and wished that we had a QB like him but het he was a Miami Dolphin, so be it!

I am the Admin of Land of the Giants that for some reason has been flooded by Buffalo Bills fans, and then I found this place. So I am looking to see if I could get a few Dolphins fans to help battle the Bills members I have, I was looking for all fans anyway and your team has no one to represent them!

Stop by, check me out cause I love this board, even drop this link in my Drop your Link section, you might get some of my guys over here!

born_angry39 said:
I was always a Giants fan but loved Dan Marino and wished that we had a QB like him but het he was a Miami Dolphin, so be it!

I am the Admin of Land of the Giants that for some reason has been flooded by Buffalo Bills fans, and then I found this place. So I am looking to see if I could get a few Dolphins fans to help battle the Bills members I have, I was looking for all fans anyway and your team has no one to represent them!

Stop by, check me out cause I love this board, even drop this link in my Drop your Link section, you might get some of my guys over here!
Naaa, never touch the stuff.....JUST Kidding:lol: ......... I'll give it a try

Back
Top Bottom