looking for bus trips from Brevard County | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

looking for bus trips from Brevard County

b_stang34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any establishments that offer Dolphin bus trips in Brevard County.

Thanks

last year i saw in the newspaper about there is a place in malabar and or palm bay that has a bus that goes to dolphin stadium for dolphin fans going to the game. i'm trying to locate some more info. 4 u. it may take a little while but i'm sure i'll find it again. ;)

madmike said:
last year i saw in the newspaper about there is a place in malabar and or palm bay that has a bus that goes to dolphin stadium for dolphin fans going to the game. i'm trying to locate some more info. 4 u. it may take a little while but i'm sure i'll find it again. ;)

Yeah they have a partry bus that goes to all the home games.

madmike said:
u wound't happen to have the tele# 4 the bus lines that go down there on home games

Ill have to makes some calls to get it but ill get back to you in a few days when Ive got it.

i'll be going the day b4 the game! i normally spend the night partying a little bit then get to joe robbie by 9-9:30am if possible. i dont have a parking pass. i'm going to try to stay at the holiday inn next to the stadium.

Back
Top Bottom