Looking for game worn Tannehill white Rookie jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for game worn Tannehill white Rookie jersey

TakeoSpikesNeck

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know 99% of this board doesn't like to spend money like I do to collect game used Dolphins gear(Or just isn't interested in the hobby, so please don't wise crack. I'm only 25 years old and don't have crazy expenses). But hopefully that other 1% sees this, and maybe knows someone who was lucky enough to get one from NFL auctions or Hunt Super Bowl auction. I really would like to get a white rookie Tannehill (I have aqua so white only). I know the one at SB auction went for a little under 3K (because it was HOF jersey). I wouldn't mind an issued and have a budget from 1-2K. Thank you

Here is the one I photo matched to the Jax game that sold at SB auction.
Screenshot20130521at10533PM_zps8abc5686p-1.jpg

I know the NFL auctions ones went for much cheaper 1-1.5K so I'm interested in any White game used or game issued Tannehill. Thanks for looking.

P.M me if you have any leads for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know 99% of this board doesn't have money like I do to collect game used Dolphins gear(Or just isn't interested in the hobby, so please don't wise crack. I'm only 25 years old and don't have crazy expenses). But hopefully that other 1% sees this, and maybe knows someone who was lucky enough to get one from NFL auctions or Hunt Super Bowl auction. I really would like to get a white rookie Tannehill (I have aqua so white only). I know the one at SB auction went for a little under 3K (because it was HOF jersey). I wouldn't mind an issued and have a budget from 1-2K. Thank you

Here is the one I photo matched to the Jax game that sold at SB auction.
Screenshot20130521at10533PM_zps8abc5686p-1.jpg

I know the NFL auctions ones went for much cheaper 1-1.5K so I'm interested in any White game used or game issued Tannehill. Thanks for looking.

P.M me if you have any leads for me.

With an attitude like your first sentence I'm sure people will flock to help you. :lol:

Dude, you don't have to apologize to the masses for being well-off. If you are fortunate enough to have expendable cash, then you just do. As long as you aren't rubbing it in people's faces then no one will care. That being said, you may want to try and contact Mounted Memories. They are based in South FL (I used to work for them), and may be able to lead you in right direction to finding one. I dont believe they would have it just sitting on the shelf. Id call their sales department and see if someone over there can help you. Good luck.

Lol I knew that was going to be the first comment. It came off so wrong. I really didn't mean it to be mean or ****y in any way. I started a business and was fortunate enough to sell it for a nice amount of money at a young age. But yeah, every time I post my game used threads I always get. Why do you spend so much on a shirt when you can buy a fake for 10$ yada yada yada. It gets annoying.

And thank you seminole I will def give them a call now. Appreciate it.

Heres some pictures of the Elite I bought. It is by far the worst jersey I've ever owned (don't really collect authentics, only game used) it is nothing like what is worn on the field by the players thats for sure. The name on back is 2 times smaller than on a game used. The Dolphin logos on sleeves are 2 times bigger than the game used. The cut is just all wide (most likely to fit a 300 lb person) but the arm sleeves couldn't fit a 12 year old. The jersey fly wire collar has no wire in it like the gamers have. The NFL shield on V neck is very small (again compared to gamer). Its 100% authentic. I think Im going to give it away to a lucky member. I've given away a ton of my old 100% authentic phins jerseys on this site. So I'll cook up something to think of a way to raffle it.
IMG_0907_zpsb6da38e2-1.jpg

IMG_0916_zps38961f7f-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I knew that was going to be the first comment. It came off so wrong. I really didn't mean it to be mean or ****y in any way. I started a business and was fortunate enough to sell it for a nice amount of money at a young age. But yeah, every time I post my game used threads I always get. Why do you spend so much on a shirt when you can buy a fake for 10$ yada yada yada. It gets annoying.

And thank you seminole I will def give them a call now. Appreciate it.

Heres some pictures of the Elite I bought. It is by far the worst jersey I've ever owned (don't really collect authentics, only game used) it is nothing like what is worn on the field by the players thats for sure. The name on back is 2 times smaller than on a game used. The Dolphin logos on sleeves are 2 times bigger than the game used. The cut is just all wide (most likely to fit a 300 lb person) but the arm sleeves couldn't fit a 12 year old. The jersey fly wire collar has no wire in it like the gamers have. The NFL shield on V neck is very small (again compared to gamer). Its 100% authentic. I think Im going to give it away to a lucky member. I've given away a ton of my old 100% authentic phins jerseys on this site. So I'll cook up something to think of a way to raffle it.
IMG_0907_zpsb6da38e2-1.jpg

IMG_0916_zps38961f7f-1.jpg
Where did you get these? I usually ordered from weiketrade.hk . I have heard the they made dolphin jerseys well.

I love how he always starts these threads talking about how much money he "supposedly" has

I saw your post on JC forum, I'm the one that got the aqua elite tannehill . If you plan on doing anything with the white one (like give it away) . I'd def appreciate the jersey being a die hard collector . Anyway good luck finding the game worm

Back
Top Bottom