Looking for things to do in Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for things to do in Miami?

AZDOLPHIN76

DOLPHIN MANIAC
Reaction score
I am coming out for the Green Bay game. I wanted the scoop on Taligate parties out there and places to go. I am out there 4 days. We are going to Shulas the original on thursday night. Is this a good call?

where is Shula's?

I'll be flying in on Friday and leaving Monday with a couple of buds (Packers fans, that are flying in from Wisconsin)

Never been to Miami, so I can't tell ya what's good or not.

Go to Gatsby's on Thursday night 7-8 instead of Shulas (go there another night. Check out the Nick Saban Radio Show. I went a couple weeks back. He walks around and sign autos and takes pictures with everyone if you're interested in that stuff or like Saban. They limit you to one item per person, but it's a guaranteed autograph. Also, check out the training facility in Davie, go to the Pro Shop. If I were you and if you can, go to Gatsby's on Friday and Sundy after the game. Players hang out there.

76AZFINFAN said:
which gatsbys do they go too?
In Plantation/Davie FL. Not sure there is more than one? No guarantees they will be there, but I got pictures with Crowder, Trailor, Holliday and Carter right after the Titan game. Have also heard of others hanging with players there. good luck.

Back
Top Bottom