Looking for tickets - Thanksgiving Day Miami Vs. Dallas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for tickets - Thanksgiving Day Miami Vs. Dallas

budman

Scout Team
Reaction score
I need your help....

I am a Canadian and I will be visiting the Dallas area this Thanksgiving holiday. I am very much interested in attending the Miami Vs. Dallas game on November 27th.

Could anyone please provide me with any details and/or information regarding individual game tickets for this.

I called the Cowboys ticket office and they currently only have package deals for sale. Individual game tickets will be sold at an unknown later date.

I know that Thanksgiving is bigger than Christmas down there so I suspect that it might be hard for me to pick up great seats for this event.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me! Any details regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

Fish Fan Forever!!!

Your best bet is EBAY ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Or you could go HERE. . Make sure you visit the messageboard.

Try PMing DallasDolfan....he may be able to help in some way......seems like a good idea anyway....:dunno:

Hey 72....you are lucky. Usually when I go into Rain Man mode, beautiful women don't approach me to dance. They generally make a beeline in the other direction.

I guess they don't dig The People's Court. :confused:

That's my wife dude....She has no choice....lol....

Thanks for the site Muck !! Just added that one to my favorites....

I usually get mine from Ticketmaster...

and like the Fins tickets, they aren't available until the general sale of single-game tickets begins. You can register for an email update when the tickets go on sale though.

Back
Top Bottom