Looking Like DB will be draft targets not FA targets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking Like DB will be draft targets not FA targets

Rich22

Phin DieHard!
Reaction score
I think you need to target BPA in the draft for the most part but in the early rounds you need impact high cost positions. We are clearly in the need for DB's which are a high cost position. BP has had a lot of success here in the past and my money would be we target at least 2 DB's early in the draft. We have 2 top safeties and now only need depth in a later rd there but we need 1 DB starter and I don't see that through FA. IMO we go DB rd 1 unless someone falls we can't pass on and then no way we don't go there rd 2.

WAllen is getting up there and at end of contract so we need to bring in youth at DB that can start in '09 or definitely in 2010. That means early rds in the draft. The only other position I could see trumping the DB need is NT. I don't see a big, fast WR falling that low.

Any thoughts on filling DB or NT in FA or draft?

Finally someone with sense. CB is out biggest weakness. We should have drafted one last year or traded for Lito. MArk Parson from Ohio, Vonte Davis, Dominique JOhnson would be my picks for CB in this draft

Back
Top Bottom