Looking to go the the Dolphins vs Oakland game - Need Help!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking to go the the Dolphins vs Oakland game - Need Help!!

It's not like they're going to kil you... and if they do, at least you'll make it on SportsCenter :lol:
But I don't wanna travel cross country to watch a Dolphins game from the stadium jail cell because some doucher said something about Sun Life Stadium's dirt.

On the other hand, never been featured on national television before. :ponder:

Last edited by a moderator:
But I don't wanna travel cross country to watch a Dolphins game from the stadium jail cell because some doucher said something about Sun Life Stadium's dirt.
Another bonus is that like Sun Life Financial Stadium,the Oakland Coliseum also has infield dirt. That basically guarentees victory in my mind. It's basically like a home game.

Another bonus is that like Sun Life Financial Stadium,the Oakland Coliseum also has infield dirt. That basically guarentees victory in my mind. It's basically like a home game.
So the Dolphins already have 3 guaranteed wins? 2 against Buf and this one?

BTW, Buffalo will go 0-16

So the Dolphins already have 3 guaranteed wins? 2 against Buf and this one?

BTW, Buffalo will go 0-16
And let's not forget any additional games that Miami plays on dirt. Buffalo doesn't have an offensive line.. I don't see how they can even suit up for the games lol...

And let's not forget any additional games that Miami plays on dirt. Buffalo doesn't have an offensive line.. I don't see how they can even suit up for the games lol...
I heard they hired some guys that were in an amateur wrestling show at the stadium last week to go out there and make holes for the defenders to run through... I think their coach got offensive linemen confused with defensive linemen.

That would explain why he didn't draft any O-Linemen.

The best was when Gruden was there ... tons of people had Chuckie Heads (with extra blood & black eyes & stitches painted on) on a chain & stick they swung around & shook at the opposition!!

Couldn't you just see Chuckie Heads on a chain & stick at Sun Life Financial Stadium. Ross would croak watching his stadium experience w/ handhelds go urban. I don't know why we didn't have Cam & Satan Heads on a stick?!?! We blew it!!

I heard they hired some guys that were in an amateur wrestling show at the stadium last week to go out there and make holes for the defenders to run through... I think their coach got offensive linemen confused with defensive linemen.

That would explain why he didn't draft any O-Linemen.
He's in pursuit for what only Rod Marinelli can call his own. He longs to be able to call himself the "2nd head coach to go winless." You really suck when you can't even win at being the worst lol.

The best was when Gruden was there ... tons of people had Chuckie Heads (with extra blood & black eyes & stitches painted on) on a chain & stick they swung around & shook at the opposition!!

Couldn't you just see Chuckie Heads on a chain & stick at Sun Life Financial Stadium. Ross would croak watching his stadium experience w/ handhelds go urban. I don't know why we didn't have Cam & Satan Heads on a stick?!?! We blew it!!
I have noticed that the past generations have gotten too spoiled with quality football teams and failed to rebel when they were given **** on the field.

I hope to be that spoiled some day:thumbup:

I live in the Bay Area and have gone to several Dolphin games and have never had any problems... Just be cool, be smart and you'll be ok...

Jeep! How's it going??

But yea, if you make a scene people will get owned. My father did and hella people got kicked out for f***ing with us..
But if you pay good money to bring you and your family to a game why should you have to deal with some a holes bs?

Jeep! How's it going??

But yea, if you make a scene people will get owned. My father did and hella people got kicked out for f***ing with us..
But if you pay good money to bring you and your family to a game why should you have to deal with some a holes bs?
Now here's what we really should do...

You know that entire section that was bought by Dol fans? Well we should go down to Miami and find the real thugs and send them over. Deck them out with some DGK and LRG Dolphins gear and see if them Oakland fans wanna mess with those fellas. I guarantee you we win.

Back
Top Bottom