Looks like another dumb college player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like another dumb college player

I don't know about calling him dumb, those Boston accents can be hard to understand. If you want dumb, I heard some guy got like a 6 on a test or something. I wonder why no one's talking about it here at Finheaven...

Wow call someone dumb cause they misunderstood someone. sometimes I just wonder about some of these posts.

I wish there was a video of it because that is hilarious and the dude is not dumb at all.

i dont get it, is he being called dumb for saying the sex thing or for saying i jsut care abotu sacks?

Vince Young scores another 6! Touchdown!! Vince Young!!

It would have been funnier if he would have been like

'Yeah I think about sex on the field a lot, sometimes I think about it so much I lose focus.......ohhh you meant sacks....yeah I like those to'

Skeet84 said:
Wow call someone dumb cause they misunderstood someone. sometimes I just wonder about some of these posts.

INDIANAPOLIS - Mathias Kiwanuka figured he could be asked anything at the scouting combine, but this question blew him away.

“Someone brought up Rosevelt Colvin earlier,†the question began. “During the Patriots season, he talked about how much he loves sacks. He doesn’t want tackles or interceptions. He wants sacks. Do you have that kind of feeling on the field?â€Â

WELL, WONDER AGAIN ABOUT YOUR RESPONSE AFTER YOU READ THE ENTIRE QUESTION AGAIN. THE REPORTER HAD STARTED THE QUESTION WITH SAYING COLVIN DOESNT WANT TACKLES OR INTERCEPTIONS, HE WANTS SACKS. HOW IS THAT QUESTION MISLEADING, YOU ARE AT A FOOTBALL COMBINE, SOMEONE ASKS YOU A QUESTION ABOUT TACKLES, INTERCEPTIONS OR SACKS, AND YOU THINK THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT SEX?YEAH, I PRETTY MUCH CONSIDER HE'S EITHER PRETTY FREAKING SLOW OR HE IS A HEADCASE WITH SEX ON THE BRAIN, ALA CECIL THE DIESEL..

That doesnt make him stupid, the guy had an accent, it probally sounded like sex

If you actually read the article it says

Kiwanuka smiled broadly but appeared taken aback

T

He was confused by the accent can you say you never had a moment where you just werent all there and got confused?

Alex22 said:
That doesnt make him stupid, the guy had an accent, it probally sounded like sex

If you actually read the article it says

T

He was confused by the accent can you say you never had a moment where you just werent all there and got confused?

When you are at a football combine, the words "tackles" and "interceptions" was used in front of "sacks"...never mind, it seems to be catching......

Back
Top Bottom