Looks like Earl Thomas to the Texans. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like Earl Thomas to the Texans.

Swollcolb

Active Roster
Reaction score
He’s visiting this week and expected to sign after COVID testing. Texans schedule is about to soften up and their adding ET3 to the mix. I’ve heard a lot of excitement about how the Texans pick is gonna be a high one. Don’t get too excited yet the Texans got all their hardest games out of the way the first 3 weeks.

He’s visiting this week and expected to sign after COVID testing. Texans schedule is about to soften up and their adding ET3 to the mix. I’ve heard a lot of excitement about how the Texans pick is gonna be a high one. Don’t get too excited yet the Texans got all their hardest games out of the way the first 3 weeks.
They have more tough games remaining. Titans twice, Green Bay, Pats, Indy twice.

If they, for some reason, can't turn it around against the Vikings, I could see the wheels coming off the season.

I expect their pick to be @#10.

I think they could split with titans and Indy most likely. I marked that up as 4 of their losses. I still think 8-9 wins could be realistic for them. Especially when you factor in that Deshaun Watson will most likely win them at least 1 game they have no business winning. Before the season I expected them to be a 7-9 win team and that’s still about where I expect them to land. Obviously a lot of different factors could play into that, but as of now I just expect them to start reeling off some wins. Obviously I hope I’m wrong

Houston is very much alive. they re gonna play Minnesota and Jacksonville next, both games at home. both look very winnable right about now. after that they are off to Tennessee for a divisional showdown,. which is going to be tough. however, Houston beat the Titans on the road last year as well. it's doable. Green Bay at home is tough for anyone.

they could very well be 3-4 heading into their bye with @ Jax and @ CLE coming up after that. 9-7 is still realistic for them IMO.

Back
Top Bottom