Looks like it's down to Miami and Indy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like it's down to Miami and Indy

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
With the Rams finally winning it's down to two winless teams. However, the Colts are just horrible. Miami is much better than Indy however Indy's schedule is easier the last half of the season so you never know. I still feel Miami will win at least 2 games. Gotta think we win one of the two home games against Washington or Oakland. If we don't 0-16 is a realistic possibility.

You get the feeling that Miami is still trying as they could have easily won both of the last 2 games and Indy has packed it in as they have been losing by double digits lately after playing a few close ones early on. The real drama will be what happens if they do get to pick first and how will Peyton handle that one?

The Colts just look awful. I look at their schedule, and I'm hard pressed to find a win or two. Maybe against the Jags or Panthers, but those two teams can run it down the Colts throats with MJD and Cam.

With the Rams finally winning it's down to two winless teams. However, the Colts are just horrible. Miami is much better than Indy however Indy's schedule is easier the last half of the season so you never know. I still feel Miami will win at least 2 games. Gotta think we win one of the two home games against Washington or Oakland. If we don't 0-16 is a realistic possibility.

A "home" game is not an advantage for MIA...Pretty much locks in a "L"

The Colts just look awful. I look at their schedule, and I'm hard pressed to find a win or two. Maybe against the Jags or Panthers, but those two teams can run it down the Colts throats with MJD and Cam.

What I'm hoping for is that Manning is cleared to play a game or two and forces his way back into the lineup. The Colts could still sit him out of course, but not without causing a public uproar from the Manning faithful and those who will find it sickening that the Colts would rather tank. Of course, we're talking about a team that threw a potential (14-0) undefeated season away, so they wouldn't even think twice about tanking for Luck.

Did anybody see the punt block from the Titans-Colts game today? It really looked like Indy wanted that punt blocked. Yes, I know that is foolish to say, but that's why I used the phrase "looked like". The punter is backed up in his end zone, yet never looks for the rush, takes his time, and doesn't actually kick the ball until he's a mere 4-5 yards from the line-of-scrimmage. How in the word does any punter expect to have that much time to get the kick off when backed up in the end zone? Furthermore, why does he come so far forward? In those situations, a punter always tries to get the kick off as fast as they can. Not this clown, though.

The play just looked very sketchy to me.

At least the Dolphins are actually leading games in the 4th and threatening to win. The Colts aren't even trying. Seriously, I really don't see any effort. It's funny, but I'll bet anything that this suddenly pourous defense will return to a bend-don't-break defense again once Peyton is back next year.

Did anybody see the punt block from the Titans-Colts game today? It really looked like Indy wanted that punt blocked. Yes, I know that is foolish to say, but that's why I used the phrase "looked like". The punter is backed up in his end zone, yet never looks for the rush, takes his time, and doesn't actually kick the ball until he's a mere 4-5 yards from the line-of-scrimmage. How in the word does any punter expect to have that much time to get the kick off when backed up in the end zone? Furthermore, why does he come so far forward? In those situations, a punter always tries to get the kick off as fast as they can. Not this clown, though.

I saw this when it happened and commented on it in another thread. The Punter took like two full strides forward before punting the ball. It was ridiculous. Between that and the Pierre Garcon 'lateral' they had earlier in the season I really do wonder.

imo we might be sucking for luck but atleast we are putting up a fight ,the colts are just putting up.

Back
Top Bottom