Looks like Ross wants to keep the Dolphins in the family | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like Ross wants to keep the Dolphins in the family

Be careful. You are old enough to know there's some chit you can't "unsee"
q-tip beauty GIF by James Curran

Like the only things you put in ears are.

Robbie was cheap which probably cost us. Wayne and Ross appeared to have the loose purse strings Joe Robbie didn't but hired the wrong GMs to run the team. Jimmy Johnson, Bill Parcells and even Nick Saban are football coaching legends and did not come cheap. Ross has been progressive in his hiring African Americans to run his front office and contributing to the advancement of the African American community. Ross has had sticky fingers though in regards to interfering in football matters with the phins whereas Wayne H. was a hands off owner. Regardless of either owners method this team has been stuck in middle of the pack or further back since Shula was run off the team.

The sooner we all realize that all Ross cares about is winning, the better.

He did what every single other person in the NFL does, only problem is he was ratted on.

All this guy wants to do is win.

I hate when people say he's such a bad owner.
Hi Jennifer

Beal is basically a Ross clone, his involvement in the tampering prolly pushed Ross' hand. This was done for Beal's own good, and I'm pretty sure Beal isn't gonna fight it, just take the L, not the Dolphins franchise lol.

If it was my decision I'd for sure give ALL the power to Fergie...LONG LIVE QUEEN FERGILICIOUS, ALL HAIL!

In all seriousness, I support this. Young blood will hopefully offer an updated perspective on things.

Beal is basically a Ross clone, his involvement in the tampering prolly pushed Ross' hand. This was done for Beal's own good, and I'm pretty sure Beal isn't gonna fight it, just take the L, not the Dolphins franchise lol.

If it was my decision I'd for sure give ALL the power to Fergie...LONG LIVE QUEEN FERGILICIOUS, ALL HAIL!

In all seriousness, I support this. Young blood will hopefully offer an updated perspective on things.
She isn't all that young. I suppose that's relative though.

Hopefully she sells immediately and cashes in. Isnā€™t that what happened with the Robbieā€™s to some degree?

Either way canā€™t be any worse than handing the team off to Beal. Thatā€™s a death sentence for us all.
As I remember, it wasn't necessarily by choice with the Robbie family. There was no actual liquid cash to pay the estate taxes. They had to sell something.

Back
Top Bottom