Looks like the Fins are a lock for 2nd place... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like the Fins are a lock for 2nd place...

P-A-T-S

Practice Squad
Reaction score
....unless you can't stop the BIlls.

You will get a good idea of how good the Pats are when the Jets beat you guys on Sunday.

Another good start for the Fins that will all be forgotten by 12/29 when you have to play the Champs in snowy Foxboro.

hahaha, only problem is that the Fins have talent, I can't wait until we get to beat up onn the Pats and shut them up.

Notice he doesn't mention the Oct 6th game in Miami.......

What's that I smell?.....*sniff sniff*......hahahahaha

Oct 6th in Miami will be a must win for the Dolphins. If the Pats beat you(and I predict they will) the Pats will have won 3 of what were predicted to be their toughest games of the year. The other two were Denver at home 10/27 and Oakland away on 11/17.

The funny thing is you guys are going to lose to the Jets. You know you shouldn't but you will.

why are you coming on this site and talking smack...you won the super bowl...be happy...worry about us when we play...the pats are the team to beat but we have had a lot of success against you guys...you barely hung on last year up in foxboro...when you were clearly the better team...due to lamar smith fumbling at the goal line...and we crushed you in miami...im more worried about beating the stinkin jets right now...i will worry about the pats in week 5...

Originally posted by P-A-T-S
Oct 6th in Miami will be a must win for the Dolphins. If the Pats beat you(and I predict they will) the Pats will have won 3 of what were predicted to be their toughest games of the year. The other two were Denver at home 10/27 and Oakland away on 11/17.

The funny thing is you guys are going to lose to the Jets. You know you shouldn't but you will.

Jets first.....then KC....then you.....go away until then Pat rat.

The one thing that people forget is that the Pats should never have made the Super Bowl in the first place. The raiders were ripped off by a horrible call that cost them the game.

there is no way the pats will beat us with that hurry up offense our defense is way to good for you to pass on that many times...we arent the steelers so go away

Originally posted by ThomasOwnsYou
there is no way the pats will beat us with that hurry up offense our defense is way to good for you to pass on that many times...we arent the steelers so go away

I have to agree, playing the no-huddle offense, which is mainly passing oriented could be to Miami's advantage.

the patriots have to have the worst fans in the world.... this is clearly off the subject but, when have you ever heard a peep from a pat fan untill they won. When you look in the stands in foxboro, all you see are 70 year old men swashbuckling beer and singing.
When you come to miami you see young men AND old men AND hot woman with half of their shirts falling off :)

Anyways, back to how the pats play...
I have to admit, you may give us a run for our money, but i still think we have more talent and the same amount of heart. Thats all i have to say and i will see you on the 6th of october......

Seriously, what was the point of that little rant? You guys have beaten 2 overrated teams. Once you beat a 1st class team, instead of a middle of the pack or wildcard team, then you can come and talk. Honestly though, you all just blew out 2 teams, why do you need to come and talk smack? Are you worried??

Pats...you of all people should know how two games does not a season make...remember last year you started 0-2.

Nice start and you look damn impressive to me...the fact is mistakes by the JIts are why you won...if the Jits convert instead of screwing up, you'd have had a game on your hands.

Now go back to your rats nest and wiat for beating like a good litle boy.

Originally posted by P-A-T-S

i respect the Pats alot for what they have done. But let me say this. New England is a mirror image of us. great special teams, great defense, and a ball control offense(well, ne is turning into a pass happy team). that is where i think we can take you. Ricky will get a 100 yds on you. Norv Turner is not chan gailey. he will mix it up so that belichick wont be able to do everything he wants, which will be to blitz the crap out of us. but norv will screen and dump off to konrad. if it comes down to the fourth quarter, and it will, it all will be about turnovers. you beat us last year cus of turnovers. teh team who turns the ball over more will lose this game.

Here is why I am not worried about that Pats D: Norv Turner. He does exactly what Billicheck does, which is totally confuse the other team. It'll come down to our D verse their O in my opinion......

Originally posted by BMarion31
Here is why I am not worried about that Pats D: Norv Turner. He does exactly what Billicheck does, which is totally confuse the other team. It'll come down to our D verse their O in my opinion......

It will come down to the turnovers. count on it.

Back
Top Bottom