Looks like we’re not ignoring the RB position again | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like we’re not ignoring the RB position again

Fact is no one knows for sure all the players we’ve interviewed pre-draft, but we DO know we’ve drafted tons of players we’ve interviewed. The vast majority. Pointing out one obscure player who never played a down for the MD is a really weak attempt at an argument. If you really want to know who the MD will draft follow who they met with pre-draft. Everyone was shocked by Igbo but I wasn’t because Flo personally met with him at Auburn. SMH
RIght. Feel better now? Seems you're just looking for someone to argue with.

Right click on the link and select open in incognito. The article will open. Somebody on this site told me about the trick. It's great when it works!
I'm surprised that worked. Can't imagine why it would. I don't have incognito, but I do have a private window option and that did the trick.

If you don't take Etienne, or Williams, or Harris at 18, they will be gone.

They will not make it to 36.

There are no Edge rushers worth that 18th pick.

The two University Miami Edge guys aren't that good...and Kwity Paye has done nothing in college to justify being picked in the 1st round. He's just another guy who "looks the part".

Get your WR/TE at 6…then grab Williams at 18.

Go O-line and defense the rest of the way.

We'll then be ready to compete with KC, the Bills, etc... in the playoffs for the next 3 or 4 years.

IMO it's pretty rare to hit on RB outside of the top 100 at least in recent history. I also don't love the salary implications of taking a RB in the 1st. IMO the sweet spot most years is to target RB on day 2. But this year I don't know that you can do that and get one of the top 3. I think Pitt will take a RB in the 1st and that Jax and NYJ are very likely to take a RB with their 2nd round picks before our #36. So the decision may come down to which option do they prefer? Taking a first round RB or missing out on the top 3?
It wouldn't shock me if they fortify the trenches to put anyone behind the line to have success. I'd have no problems picking up T.Jenkins at 18 and a Centre in the 2nd or 3rd.

If you don't take Etienne, or Williams, or Harris at 18, they will be gone.

They will not make it to 36.

There are no Edge rushers worth that 18th pick.

The two University Miami Edge guys aren't that good...and Kwity Paye has done nothing in college to justify being picked in the 1st round. He's just another guy who "looks the part".

Get your WR/TE at 6…then grab Williams at 18.

Go O-line and defense the rest of the way.

We'll then be ready to compete with KC, the Bills, etc... in the playoffs for the next 3 or 4 years.
If that's the thought (all 3 gone by 36 and you want one) then a trade back is must if you can find someone willing to do it.

I don't think it'll be ignored, but there are opportunities late to snag a value pick.

Back
Top Bottom