Loose lips? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Loose lips?

I want to reiterate that I absolutely LOVE Williams, there was never a chance he would end up a Dolphin. Beverly told me that I need to stop getting "man crushes" before the actual draft. She also recommended that I stop watching it as well. As she knows for certain that I am undoubtedly the curse of the franchise 😂😂😂😂😂

Barry Sanders could of been on the board and we were still taking Holland. Flores loves his secondary if you can’t tell between this pick and the igbo pick. Secondary will always be top priority and he wants elite talent to leave on islands when he runs cover zero blitzes.

I'm sure any team in the market for one of the top RB prospect is well aware of the others team in need of a RB

I absolutely love our first five picks. Who care what they say. Tell them to fvck off.

I really believe they wouldn't have taken Williams if he was sitting there. It just doesn't fit what they do or want, Patriot style.

I want to reiterate that I absolutely LOVE Williams, there was never a chance he would end up a Dolphin. Beverly told me that I need to stop getting "man crushes" before the actual draft. She also recommended that I stop watching it as well. As she knows for certain that I am undoubtedly the curse of the franchise 😂😂😂😂😂
Strange... Beverly always tells me to "keep on going". :NANA:
Wait, which one is Bev?

Miami hasn't had a bit of information escape their building in two years... our own press is completely shut out... and suddenly Denver thinks that they've got a juicy rumour???

LOL...

K.
Yeah...like when Tua got word that he would be the starter. Then Fitz comes out crying on camera during an interview saying that his kids told him! 🤣

Kyle Krabbs was tipped off Friday afternoon before the start of the 2nd that he might want to do some digging on Jevon Holland. I don't think Williams was ever the pick, despite how much some of us wanted it to be. The FO proved as much when they again refused to draft Sermon at 81, and again in the 5th by trading out entirely.

Maybe next year, after we lose the AFC Championship in a close contest with the Chiefs, and it's clear we have no holes, Grier will finally draft a stud RB in the 1st round, and it'll be like adding the final infinity stone to the gauntlet.

Assuming Flo sees RB as a R1 need, I agree. But, if Miami picks 28-32 (I doubt it), maybe

Well I look at it this way. We attempted to trade back in the first round with one of the other NFL teams for a running back which one is a guess. Whatever teams we approached relayed that information to Elway and Denver who the logically assumed that Williams was our next target.
Maybe he was only Grier and company knows but if he was we had a backup plan ready for sure. Seeing as we traded up for that RT and taking that TE in the 3rd was a surprise and the safety Holland was picked before those 2 I would assume Williams was not on our list for whatever reason.

Barry Sanders could of been on the board and we were still taking Holland. Flores loves his secondary if you can’t tell between this pick and the igbo pick. Secondary will always be top priority and he wants elite talent to leave on islands when he runs cover zero blitzes.
This☝️

One thing I'll say about the Grier/Flo regime is that they've clamped down on the leaks. Sure, there are leaks, but they're intentional and planned disinformation. If Miami did indeed legitimately let it be known they were drafting Javonte Williams, a prospect who many on this board including me really liked, then my guess is that it was an intentional leak and disinformation. But with rumors, there's never any telling whether they were legit or not.
Agree. We will never know

Flo understand about modern NFL.
Its all about QB, DL that can disupt the QB, and a secondary that can stop the QB.

You show me good talents in these three areas, I show you a SB contenting team.

Back
Top Bottom