Loose lips? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Loose lips?

Well, the trade took a team needing a safety out-of the equation leaving Miami their choice.

If this info was leaked, and safety was Miami target, they clearly played Atlanta and Denver.

With how quickly they handed the Holland pick in, I am sure they are just fine missing out 9n williams

Maybe Miami leaked the interest in Williams in the hopes someone drafts or moves up ahead of them to draft him.
That way, they could draft their guy, Holland, in peace and not here all the noise about taking a S instead of a RB.
It sure looked like Holland was the pick all along. They probably are the ones that leaked about a move up in the first for
a RB. Probably no truth to that one also, but helps get the RB crazy fan base of their backs. Not that Flo really cares

Well, the trade took a team needing a safety out-of the equation leaving Miami their choice.

If this info was leaked, and safety was Miami target, they clearly played Atlanta and Denver.

With how quickly they handed the Holland pick in, I am sure they are just fine missing out 9n williams
To your point, they were also talking about the 2 safeties the broncos picked up in the later end of the draft and hoping they could develop next to Simmons (the other safety). That would not be such a concern had they picked up Holland.

In a year or two if I ask you i Miami shold trade a 2nd round pick to the Broncos for Williams people will say no. I think Williams will be a good player and good fit, but rbs are not valued like they once were. Even if they turn out to be good nobody wants to pay they what they're willing to pay a second tier guard.

Thinking of Denver, I would still like to take Royce Freeman off their hands. Liked him as a prospect coming out of Oregon and his career never really got off the ground in Denver. Broncons now have Gordon, Williams and free agent addition Boone in their top 3 rb spots.

I bet flores leaked it so someone would trade up and then he could pick a defensive guy 😂😂😂

Maybe like a hundred or so guys on here, Denver looked at our RBs and just assumed we would take Williams. You know what happens when you assume.....

Maybe like a hundred or so guys on here, Denver looked at our RBs and just assumed we would take Williams. You know what happens when you assume.....
Something about I'm an ass.

It's possible that they had it put out there on purpose to distract from who they really wanted so no one would do what the Broncos did to take the real guy.

It's interesting that the Falcons traded out and then immediately drafted the next S with their pick. A lot of games were being played specially in the 2nd round.
I heard something on youtube that said the Dolphins do not have a large scouting dept. Surprised cause I thought every team had one.
I've heard someone on Youtube say the Earth is flat.

We should stop listening to all these YT "experts" and "analysts", honestly everyone is full of **** and fake news these days.
It's unfortunately the new standard.

It's interesting that the Falcons traded out and then immediately drafted the next S with their pick. A lot of games were being played specially in the 2nd round.

I've heard someone on Youtube say the Earth is flat.

We should stop listening to all these YT "experts" and "analysts", honestly everyone is full of **** and fake news these days.
It's unfortunately the new standard.
So you're saying they have a large scouting dept.?

Back
Top Bottom