Los Angeles Chargers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Los Angeles Chargers

CO-Gator

They all float down here.
Club Member
Reaction score
Schefter reporting it just a few minutes ago. They'll be there for next season. Feel bad for those fans there that are losing a team they've had for decades, but with the NFL strong-arming everyone to modernize their stadiums or build new ones and the difficulty they've had getting a new venue in SD, it makes sense.

I can't help but wonder if Rivers tries to force his way out. As of 2 years ago he wanted absolutely nothing to do with that city. Nothing.

Here's where they will be playing for 2017-18.

homedepotcenter_front.jpg

:bobdole:

I feel so bad for Chargers fans everywhere. They don't have the support outside of San Diego. LA barely cares about the Rams, they certainly won't give a **** about the Chargers. LA wanted the Raiders to return.

This is not a sustainable move for the Chargers, IMO. I could see the team dissolving within ten years if they don't go back to San Diego or move to a market that would actually watch them.

:idk: the raiders were the only team that would flourish in LA imo

Unlike the Rams at least the Chargers worked hard to try and stay in SD....

I went to a lot of games there. Stadium was easy to get to, great parking and the fans there are outstanding to be around.

My last time watching Marino play was there...this is a big lose. :(

I feel so bad for Chargers fans everywhere. They don't have the support outside of San Diego. LA barely cares about the Rams, they certainly won't give a **** about the Chargers. LA wanted the Raiders to return.

This is not a sustainable move for the Chargers, IMO. I could see the team dissolving within ten years if they don't go back to San Diego or move to a market that would actually watch them.

Weren't the Rams top 10 in attendance this year? That has to mean something, right?

Column Chargers shouldn’t look for a welcome wagon in L.A.

Every relationship is built on honesty, so the San Diego Chargers should hear this as their moving vans are chugging up the 5 Freeway on their noble mission of greed.

We. Don’t. Want. You.

The Chargers aren’t even the second team in town behind the Rams. The Chargers aren’t even the third team of interest here behind the Rams and Raiders. The Chargers might not even be in the top-five favorite NFL teams in Los Angeles.

Whether they initially play in the giant Coliseum or the tiny confines of StubHub Center, it’s hard to imagine the Chargers selling many tickets for any of their other games in the next two years before the Inglewood palace opens.

The good news about the Chargers’ move is that nobody will have to spend much money on a welcome parade. It will be a short one. There will be one limo carrying Spanos and one Brink’s truck carrying his loot, both moving hurriedly up that freeway ahead of the muffled San Diego cries, all of Los Angeles peering briefly out the windows before closing their blinds.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-chargers-to-la-plaschke-20170111-story.html

:lol: this is going well

So LA goes from not having a team for years to now having 2. Those bastards already have 2 NBA teams. I feel bad for San Diego as well as other cities who don't even have an NFL team that they probably should have.

So LA goes from not having a team for years to now having 2. Those bastards already have 2 NBA teams. I feel bad for San Diego as well as other cities who don't even have an NFL team that they probably should have.

[TWEET]819384493488427010[/TWEET]

[TWEET]819579165036969985[/TWEET]

Nice logo tho....

Back
Top Bottom