Losing did not upset me. This does | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losing did not upset me. This does

Dan13Forever

Sewell = waste pick
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
No one should expect us go zero lost for the rest year. There will be a stinker or two along the way. So I am not too upset about the lost today. What was disappointing was after invested most of the high rounds on OL last draft, the OL still seems far from settled.

How many rookies are starting on the offensive line again? How many reps did they get in training camp? Not making excuses, but the reality is that they're not quite there yet because this year has been so unusual. Hopefully, next year will be better.

No one should expect us go zero lost for the rest year. There will be a stinker or two along the way. So I am not too upset about the lost today. What was disappointing was after invested most of the high rounds on OL last draft, the OL still seems far from settled.
Agreed. The Dline isn't much better, I stated in another thread that we can't seem to pressure opposing QBs without blitzing either. Both lines are still a work in progress which frustrates me.

Line wasn't great but half those sacks were on a young qb. Qbs whose pocket presence isn't good enough in a game will make an o line look immeasurably worse.

Back
Top Bottom