losing record? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

losing record?

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Every time I get on FH everyone thinks we will only win like five games. How is that? We went 7-9 last year with henne and this off-season we got much much better. Please explain?

It's finheaven. We can't draft, even though we have one of the best young defenses in the league. We can't scout, even though we hit on guys like Bess and Wake. We're going to have a worse record than last year, even though we have a ton more depth and had a pretty good draft. It's ok to be a fan but complain about every single thing associated with this team.

It's Whineheaven. Everyone has to be a Pro Bowler. Every rookie needs to be a Pro Bowler in their first year. The QB has to be Tom Brady. He sucks, the offense sucks, we're going 4-12, blah blah blah...

Even with a bad Henne at QB, I cannot see us losing more than 9 games.

If Henne plays well, I could see us willing as many as 10 games.

That's a pretty slim margin from a good QB to a bad one. By that logic if we had someone even marginally good we would win the superbowl

makes u wanna leave finheaven...

Every positive post turns to a negative 1...every good move is made into a bad move...I don't understand at all...Homerism or not.I think if henne plays "average" and we add 1 more playmaker on offense.We have a chance to not only get into the playoffs,but do damage,but oh no one here will ever believe that...You all sicken me at times..im in louisiana,cowgirls and saints fans support there teams 110%,but our fans:confused: very dissapointing to say the least...

Our Oline is in terrible shape right now, offense isnt any better than last. We're screwed.

That's a pretty slim margin from a good QB to a bad one. By that logic if we had someone even marginally good we would win the superbowl

Three wins over a course of a season is what separates a good team from a bad.

In order to be a serious Super Bowl contender we would need a excellent QB. I don't think Henne can be that.

All Henne was to do is play a bit better than he did in 2009 and I think we have a solid shot at the playoffs. Our D is going to be that good.

The team gave up on Sparano last year. What has changed since then other than them trying to hire his replacement? Also, Robocop is still our QB.

I have feeling our D may inspire our offense this year. Nothing like a little momentum from a pick or sack to make our sputtering offense play some inspired ball. Our front 7 is ridiculous - Sean and Vontae should both be able to grab 5 or 6 interceptions this year (taking 1 or 2 to the house each) with all that pressure upfront.

Henne has to throw it up as well and minimize picks - we can go 9-7 or 10-6 if Daboll can work some magic with Henne.

There are a lot of uneducated fans, that is why some people think 5 wins. This is likely a 9 win team, at least.
On the contrary. I think we will end up between 7-9 and 9-7, right back in the middle of no man's land where we aren't good enough to contend but not bad enough to get a good QB.

There are a lot of uneducated fans, that is why some people think 5 wins. This is likely a 9 win team, at least.
What defines an "educated" fan? Someone that thinks we're playoff bound after two losing seasons and minimal changes on the offense, including an unknown at OC and continued disregard for the QB position?

Where does one pick up such an "education?"

Back
Top Bottom