Losing To The Bills Would Be The Best Thing To Happen To The Dolphins In Years | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losing To The Bills Would Be The Best Thing To Happen To The Dolphins In Years

Nothing wrong with not liking the ROI...and nothing wrong with not liking the product......but to call fans who don't want to see the team lose...being the reason for the Franchises problems and diminishing their intelligence for not seeing it his way is really not the way to get your point across....is it?

Ross has an ego as do we all . How do you think he would react to tens of thousands chanting 'sell the team'?

My view is that he would either make drastic changes or sell the team.

Always hope for a Dolphins win, makes me feel better. Unless there's a real obvious difference maker, draft position can bite me. Look at Vander Esch on the Cowboys - 19th overall

The Cowboys had Sean Lee and still and drafted Jaylon Smith and then Vander Esch in back to back drafts - at reasonable positions in the draft. The Dolphins would have looked at Sean Lee, Jayon Smith and completely glossed over Vander Esch and drafted for some position of need. Now the Cowboys have a fast, arrogant, sideline-to-sideline combo of linebackers patrolling the second level. I'm so jealous.

The Dolphins specialize in making everything look so hard. Roster construction, cap allocation, talent acquisition, game planning, coaching - everything. Teams are constantly built and rebuilt while the Dolphins toll away in mediocrity holding on to mediocre and old players too afraid to usurp the established player with a young stud. Even the free agents brought in are a bunch of JAGs.

I think Miami will win this game as it is in Miami, but I also believe that when Miami plays at Buffalo that Miami will loose.

Gase is garbage. period. He needs to go but it's unrealistic to think he will and it's going to take at least one more dumpster fire worse than this year to make it happen. Next year they'll scapegoat RT17, let him go and draft a QB which gives him the chance to string out 4 more years here. If I owned the team I would have fired him right after that horrendous play call just like I would have fired Philbin (had I been that stupid to hire him in the first place) after his botched Green Bay time out fiasco.

I see it like this; he's safe this year. If we are mediocre in terms of record and the offense is this bad, RT17 is gone. If we are a total dumpster fire, 3 win team like the giants this year, Gase is gone and RT17 will be up in the air depending on the coach but most likely gone. It's probably going to be the first option.

Holes on this team have gotten bigger since Gase has been here. LB play is garbage. The pass rush is nonexistent outside of sometimes Quinn and Wake, who is too old and banged up to do it every week. We only have one barely viable offensive linemen. Two guards who should be selling insurance and a hairless RT that routinely chokes when left isolated on passing downs which for some reason we keep doing because Gase is horrible. Our WR corp is bottom 5 in the league, period. Wilson was great until he got hurt but he's barely a slot WR. He's a gimmicky gadget player at best. Stills is overrated garbage. When he's not dropping on his knees to catch man loads he's dropping passes, crying on twitter and not getting open. Total waste of money that caused us to not sign Landry, who I was underwhelmed with for his price tag and lack of football IQ but at least he could move the chains. If you had the choice between Stills or Landry at couple million more a year, it's a no brainer. Parker is a bust. A total waste of first round pick along the lines of dion Jordan.

For ****s sake, I saw more play making ability out of caroo for one play than I've seen out of any of our WRs since gase has been here. It's the type of BS plays other qbs get weekly. I watched Wilson bounce balls off defenders helmets and the WR's made plays for him but we have Kenny the kneeler dropping a quarter of his targets and no catch radius.

total garbage.
I agree w some, not all of this. I absolutely agree that Carroo made a play none of our other receivers can make. Guy does that and can’t get on the field until 24 other WRs get hurt? Just like Ajai couldn’t beat our Foster and his 2.6 yards per carry corpse? Or Drake couldn’t get on the field because Damien Williams was better? I don’t think Gase knows who’s good and who isn’t.

It would really boost our draft pick. But I’m not gonna get all bitter about it. Being 5-6 with all that’s happened is good. I’m excited to see what a great young QB could do with all the rest of the talent on this team.

Gase is garbage. period. He needs to go but it's unrealistic to think he will and it's going to take at least one more dumpster fire worse than this year to make it happen. Next year they'll scapegoat RT17, let him go and draft a QB which gives him the chance to string out 4 more years here. If I owned the team I would have fired him right after that horrendous play call just like I would have fired Philbin (had I been that stupid to hire him in the first place) after his botched Green Bay time out fiasco.

I see it like this; he's safe this year. If we are mediocre in terms of record and the offense is this bad, RT17 is gone. If we are a total dumpster fire, 3 win team like the giants this year, Gase is gone and RT17 will be up in the air depending on the coach but most likely gone. It's probably going to be the first option.

Holes on this team have gotten bigger since Gase has been here. LB play is garbage. The pass rush is nonexistent outside of sometimes Quinn and Wake, who is too old and banged up to do it every week. We only have one barely viable offensive linemen. Two guards who should be selling insurance and a hairless RT that routinely chokes when left isolated on passing downs which for some reason we keep doing because Gase is horrible. Our WR corp is bottom 5 in the league, period. Wilson was great until he got hurt but he's barely a slot WR. He's a gimmicky gadget player at best. Stills is overrated garbage. When he's not dropping on his knees to catch man loads he's dropping passes, crying on twitter and not getting open. Total waste of money that caused us to not sign Landry, who I was underwhelmed with for his price tag and lack of football IQ but at least he could move the chains. If you had the choice between Stills or Landry at couple million more a year, it's a no brainer. Parker is a bust. A total waste of first round pick along the lines of dion Jordan.

For ****s sake, I saw more play making ability out of caroo for one play than I've seen out of any of our WRs since gase has been here. It's the type of BS plays other qbs get weekly. I watched Wilson bounce balls off defenders helmets and the WR's made plays for him but we have Kenny the kneeler dropping a quarter of his targets and no catch radius.

total garbage.
This post is hilarity mixed with facts. So entertaining too. Loved it.

....catching man loads ....

Epicness

Screw that, give me a win everytime. Im not happy with Gase but stringing a couple wins together would be a good thing.
Oh sure...its better to pick about 25th in the first round than 4th or 5th? You on to something.

I'm afraid that it's fans like you that are also responsible for the reprehensible state of this franchise.

A few wins over the Jets, Bills, joke teams like Oakland and then a home win late in the season against the Patriots playing their reserves as the division is already wrapped up and you are content and then either are conned or con yourself that with a couple of new players, less injuries (of which every single team in the NFL suffers every single year) and next year we could get to the Super Bowl.

Absolutely laughable
These guys that employed by the organization really should get banned from the site.

Why?

Because if we lose to the Bills, then surely - surely - this long suffering fanbase's patience will snap.

I hope we lose to the Bills and the stadium echoes to thousands of fans chanting 'Fire Gase', 'Sell the team' etc.

Surely then, Ross will wake up and realize that we are disgusted with this franchise and finally some real change might happen.

I write as a season ticket holder for many years. It is terribly sad that it has come to this.
I think you are kidding yourself. There is absolutely nothing I have ever seen from Ross that would indicate fan disgruntlement would instigate change.

I don't care if he quakes in his boots or not, or flies away in his chopper. I don't care if he fires Gase or 'Baum or anyone else. I know he's gonna still make money and I don't care much about that either. I already don't give him my money.

The OP claims to be a long-time season ticket holder. So he's throwing down a lot of money for those tickets and what's he getting for it? Clearly, at this point he's not exactly happy with the ROI.

In my experience, when not getting my money's worth, I've found that the best solution for me is to not spend money there anymore. Your mileage may vary.
I gave up my season tix in 2017, but I still pull for them to WIN.

Back
Top Bottom