Losing To The Bills Would Be The Best Thing To Happen To The Dolphins In Years | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losing To The Bills Would Be The Best Thing To Happen To The Dolphins In Years

Change is another benefit to losing.

Stop, we’re talking about Stephen Ross here. Had we won a few less games with Sparano and Philbin then maybe Ross would’ve fired them when he should have after year 3 instead of hanging on too long and having to get rid of them mid year 4 essentially throwing the season away. He’s leaning towards keeping these guys, but if we end the year on a 7 game losing streak? He very well could change his mind.

I see the logic here, just not necessarily on board with it. Perhaps because i dont think think the current regime is completely hopeless - but needs to make some changes. If the team fixes a few things and really starts to show something (which usually results in winning), then im not against allowing Gase and co more time.

I think getting swept by the Bills still wont wake some of these deluded fans.

I think the Bills have a very real shot of winning tomorrow. They have been playing hard and after last week If Gase hasn't lost the locker room it's right around the corner

Clays dropped catch has just set this franchise back yet another year.

Gase will fire Burke and that will be the only change. Gase and Tannehill are back next year chaps. Hope you are all happy.

Clays dropped catch has just set this franchise back yet another year.

Gase will fire Burke and that will be the only change. Gase and Tannehill are back next year chaps. Hope you are all happy.
I am. Burke hopefully is gone but a win is a win.

I am. Burke hopefully is gone but a win is a win.

Nonsense

It's kidding everyone that what was served up wasn't a turd.

Bills have cap space. If Gase and Tannehill are still with us next season then the Bills better our record next season guaranteed.

I’m in favor of however we can get Jake Fromm

I can respect this (not that i know squat about the guy) but teams can get creative to get the guys they deem draft worthy without intentionally tanking. People are talking tank while a playoff birth is still possible.

Back
Top Bottom