Losman a Disappointment so far? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman a Disappointment so far?

Losman7 said:
Originally Posted by BBsuck
RONNIE BROWN(Losman) just may be your next LARRY CZONKA(Jim Kelly)..He has to prove it to me first, then Ill give RONNIE(Losman) credit..He has done nothing for the DOLPHINS(Bills)!! thats all he's proved to me so far. He will have plenty of chances to either win or lose fans this year or gain respect. It's getting close..
:eek: :eek: :eek: :roflmao:

Impressive, Most impressive.. You made me laugh..(lol,Smirk,Grin)..The sad thing is I agree even though I did not say (all) of that(misquoted Statement), Both right now are ALL potential,we will have ample time to prove it to each other but right now it's all smack and a bunch of woulda,coulda,shoulda Sh*t..

BBsuck said:
So if Ben went 3 for 5 and 1 INT-(Once)=(Total) then got injured and stayed on the bench watching football for the rest of the season I am sure you would be putting Ben on a shelf also boasting about Big Bens potential..I dont think so.:shakeno:
Losman just may be your next Jim Kelly..He has to prove it to me first, then Ill give Losman credit..He has done nothing for the Bills!! thats all he's proved to me so far. He will have plenty of chances to either win or lose fans this year or gain respect. It's getting close..
No one is saying he's the next Jim Kelly.I agree, Losman hasn't done squat to scare anyone but if you are going to use his first 5 attempts to judge him , take a look at Ben's first 5 attempts. Remember you pulled out those specific nos. not me. All I did was pull out the nos. of a rookie qb who is better than both your qb's COMBINED .

Justasportsfan said:
No one is saying he's the next Jim Kelly.I agree, Losman hasn't done squat to scare anyone but if you are going to use his first 5 attempts to judge him , take a look at Ben's first 5 attempts. Remember you pulled out those specific nos. not me. All I did was pull out the nos. of a rookie qb who is better than both your qb's COMBINED .

You have to agree or maybe not, but alot of Bills fans are putting Losman way up on the shelf for those exact #'s the exact ones I pulled out..I think it's wishfull thinking.The guy has potential no doubt
Actually your wrong , I think your ball boy had better #'s vs our QB's combined:lol:

Back
Top Bottom