Losman, Evans in SI's breakout stars of 05 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman, Evans in SI's breakout stars of 05

Losman7

Greater of 2 Evils.
Reaction score
Honestly, I think Losman will either breakout in 06 if not 07 at the latest.

Evans is already a good *** player. I think he proved that to Miami last year. :p

Dolfan984 said:
Honestly, I think Losman will either breakout in 06 if not 07 at the latest.

Evans is already a good *** player. I think he proved that to Miami last year. :p

Just an article man... An personally I don't need Losman to "break out" I need him do not **** up. That'd be more than Bledsoe could do.

With the Bills not bringing in a LT and Losman being a first year starter.....there is no way he will have a breakout year. Now maybe in 2006 or 2007 it could be different, but not right now.

calphin said:
get ready for a belly flop from lossman!!!

Based on what? Your unfounded, uneducated opinion? Nah,..I'll trust people who actually know.

Evans has potential

Losman will flop and never live up to expectations

Wagon Circler said:
Put the magic eight ball down lame-o.

:shakeno:

Then i guess you should too whenever you said that Brown will be out of the NFL in four years.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

SOME BILLS THOUGHT BLEDSOE SHOULD STAY

We're hearing that there was a difference of opinion in the Buffalo front office regarding whether to give former starting quarterback Drew Bledsoe the hook after the 2004 season.

It was, we're told, a move made by G.M. Tom Donahoe and coach Mike Mularkey, and that not all members of the front office wanted to yank him. The thinking was that Bledsoe can still throw, and that the team's offensive line generally sucked during his tenure.

We're also hearing that there are concerns as to whether the successor to Bledsoe, J.P. Losman, will pan out. Per one source, it's a 50-50 proposition at best as to whether he'll make it. Even if he does, he might only be "adequate at best" as a starting quarterback.
:roflmao:

@@@@@ said:

So you post something from profootballtalk, the crappiest website around. Not only that, but from thier rumor mill also.

I'm the one who should be laughing.

Isn' that the site that constantly bashes the fins, and it credibility is question but everyone here, and every sports fan that actually knows anything.

I can't wait for Losman to light you guys up. With that secondary its bound to happen.

"Touchdown Feeley" because he just scores......... for the other team. :lol:

Losman7 said:
So you post something from profootballtalk, the crappiest website around. Not only that, but from thier rumor mill also.

I'm the one who should be laughing.

Isn' that the site that constantly bashes the fins, and it credibility is question but everyone here, and every sports fan that actually knows anything.

I can't wait for Losman to light you guys up. With that secondary its bound to happen.
Yeah its PFT but i fail to see how your so convinced that Losman won't be a bust, hey the guy might be great who knows? but you do seem rather sure he'll be a star and based on what

A) His second round draft grade?
B) His 39.2 passer rating?
C) 1 interception and 1 fumble in 5 pass attempts?
D) Learning the ropes from Bledsoe?
E) His Adam Sandler looks?

Back
Top Bottom