Losman Struggling | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman Struggling

John from Hemet said:
Of which probably NONE of you were alive to see.......

lol you can't add or subtract now?

Too funny!

Losman7 said:
This is going to be a great thread, I can tell already...

All of you are hoping so hard that he fails, and its just not going to be the case.

I'm really sorry that you haven't got a QB on the roster that has the potential Losman has, but you'll prbably be drafting lienart next year.
JP loserman will fail. HAHAHAHA You are just hoping he is successful so that you don't have to signup for this forum again. :lol: Acceptance sucks don't it?!?! :roflmao: :roflmao:

:laughat::billsbite

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Not according to Don Banks. He made the observation. From the front page of cnnsi.com:

Now Don Banks is biased?

I also heard similar comments from local radio people.

Is it inconceivable that Losman is not comfortable yet? Really?

I've also heard reports that he looks like he is going through his progressions on pass plays. If he is doing that, either the receivers aren't open or he doesn't feel comfortable making throws into the kind of coverages that he will face against professional defenses.

It is not uncommon for young QBs to hold on to the ball because receivers are not "open enough".

So please tell me, is Don Banks lying? stupid?
Jussa is getting owned by our rep from Buffalo. :lol: Like I told losergal7 acceptance sucks jussa!!!

Justasportsfan said:
that's your comeback? Weak and pathetic. Pastabelly is also unbiased thank you. ;) Double standard finfan. :rolleyes:

Yeah, you weren't laughing when I was being proven right as last years season rolled along and YOU disappeared in shame. Now that you have Saban you all of a sudden show up? No matter what you say, you've been proven to be a chickensh!t fairweathered finfan who can't back up his own statements :lol:

This thread is the best so far. FinFanInBuffalo keeps owning and owning you with factual and logical information and all you can do is deny and come up with crap like this. You're the pathetic one jussa. At least try to defend one of his statements in regards to your bills. Check check check check mate jussa owned by a fin fan in buffalo

zachseau13 said:
That is going to be the test.

Teams will undoubtedly stack the box, both to stop a legitimate running attack, and to pressure a new QB.

They did this to Marino as a young QB and he killed them with his quick release.

How Losman will respond remains to be seen.

Losman does have a quick release......

It isn't anything like Marinos....who had the best ever....but it is still pretty quick.

Anyway the point I was trying to make is that was the same plan against us as last year.....try to stop Magehee and then come after the QB....

Magehee still got his 1000 yards.....which means we can grind it out to Losman takes over the reins......

Also....this team has a LOT of weapons......the speed of this team is way way up AND our starter is back at TE (even if he is average).....Losman should be able to hit a wide open receiver OR scramble for a first down.

Its a new offense....and they are going to make mistakes.....BUT it is still better then last years because they have the ability to points up fast.

washFin84 said:
This thread is the best so far. FinFanInBuffalo keeps owning and owning you with factual and logical information and all you can do is deny and come up with crap like this. You're the pathetic one jussa. At least try to defend one of his statements in regards to your bills. Check check check check mate jussa owned by a fin fan in buffalo

haha! If you only knew the situation. You don't have any idea and yet you're yapping like you do in the smack forum. :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I predict 8-8. How about you?

Grow some balls. Last year you didn't have the balls to step up. How about this year?
for the bills or dolphins? I have the bills 9-7 and the fins 8-8.

What are you talking about? You predicted the bills to have 6 wins or less. I made you a bet and YOU Chickened out. Don't switch things around. Want me to pull up the thread?

Your exact words right after we beat you in NOV:
"The only smack I have talked this year is that the Bills will finish with 6 or fewer wins and will have a worse record than the Fins. The season is not over yet, but the Bills are well on their way to ANOTHER LOSING SEASON. Don't you ever get tired of sucking?"

and then you disappeared :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
for the bills or dolphins? I have the bills 9-7 and the fins 8-8.

What are you talking about? You predicted the bills to have 6 wins or less. I made you a bet and YOU Chickened out. Don't switch things around. Want me to pull up the thread?

Your exact words right after we beat you in NOV:
"The only smack I have talked this year is that the Bills will finish with 6 or fewer wins and will have a worse record than the Fins. The season is not over yet, but the Bills are well on their way to ANOTHER LOSING SEASON. Don't you ever get tired of sucking?"

and then you disappeared :lol:

Disappeared? I had regular posts throughout the rest of the season.

I also continue to defend Wanny's first 4 years in Miami. They won a lot of games with an average amount of talent. You will never change my mind. Wanny was right to step down, but I will not ignore the fact that the fins went 41-23 in his first four years.

Also, nothing changes the fact that the Bills have had at least 5 seasons at 50% or below in every decade except one in their history. In this decade they are at 50% or below in 4 out of the first five. They just need one more to continue their tradition of sucking.

When I made the challenge you initially refused. Only later with some stupid conditions were you willing to bet. You had your chance and blew it.

Isn't this the point at which you would claim that the Fins really had a better year than the Bills because neither team made the playoffs and the Dolphins got the better draft pick... :shakeno:

I'll record your predictions this year. We shall see.

Losman7 said:
And how are your Qb's doing in practice? From what I hear, they are basically "out-sucking" each other.

And whats the camp report on that hot new RB you have...?....oh???...I hadn't heard...Bwahahahahaha!
:shakeno: you must be hearing the "word on the street" from those drunken buffalo fans. Also Ricky is doing just fine thank you.:lol:

Wildbill3 said:
thurman crying. During the game.[/QUOTE]

yes!!! nothing prettier than Thomas cryin' realizing he has fumbled the game away and his loser crybaby attitude affected the whole team. A beautiful thing, their only hope...and he gave up and started cryin' on the sidelines... :rofl3:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Disappeared? I had regular posts throughout the rest of the season.

I also continue to defend Wanny's first 4 years in Miami. They won a lot of games with an average amount of talent. You will never change my mind. Wanny was right to step down, but I will not ignore the fact that the fins went 41-23 in his first four years.

Also, nothing changes the fact that the Bills have had at least 5 seasons at 50% or below in every decade except one in their history. In this decade they are at 50% or below in 4 out of the first five. They just need one more to continue their tradition of sucking.

When I made the challenge you initially refused. Only later with some stupid conditions were you willing to bet. You had your chance and blew it.

I'll record your predictions this year. We shall see.
BS, you chickened out and you know it. Your post is there for everyone to see. you predicted 6 wins for the bills and when I challenged you, you chickened out. Twist it anyway you want. You can even lie to yourself. :lol:
FinfanInBuffalo said:
Isn't this the point at which you would claim that the Fins really had a better year than the Bills because neither team made the playoffs and the Dolphins got the better draft pick... :shakeno:.
weak attempt at smack .

Wanny better than MArv :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
BS, you chickened out and you know it. Your post is there for everyone to see. you predicted 6 wins for the bills and when I challenged you, you chickened out. Twist it anyway you want. You can even lie to yourself.

No need to twist, its the truth. Pull up the whole sequence of messages, not just little snippets. I admit my prediction was wrong, but you were a woman about the bet.

Justasportsfan said:
weak attempt at smack .

Should I pull up those posts?

Justasportsfan said:
Wanny better than MArv

Let's call them equal, they have the same number of SB rings, both were fired from their first HC job and quit their second HC job after not getting the job done. Both were (supposedly) handed good talent and couldn't win the SB with it. You can spin any way you want, but those are the facts. IMO, Marv failed as a coach because he had good enough talent to win the SB and failed. There will be several players (maybe as many as 5 or 6) on that team that could end up in the HOF without SB rings. In addition, there was HOF talent on both offense and defense in the most important positions and Levy still couldn't get it done. HOF talent, no SB. Who's fault is that?

Bite on that Bills fan....

FinfanInBuffalo said:
No need to twist, its the truth. Pull up the whole sequence of messages, not just little snippets. I admit my prediction was wrong, but you were a woman about the bet.

Should I pull up those posts?
Pull it up. You made a prediction and I called you on it and then you wanted to change **** around. Go ahead. If there was anyone who was a woman about it, it was you who couldn't stand by your statement.
FinfanInBuffalo said:
Let's call them equal, they have the same number of SB rings, both were fired from their first HC job and quit their second HC job after not getting the job done. Both were (supposedly) handed good talent and couldn't win the SB with it. You can spin any way you want, but those are the facts. IMO, Marv failed as a coach because he had good enough talent to win the SB and failed. There will be several players (maybe as many as 5 or 6) on that team that could end up in the HOF without SB rings. In addition, there was HOF talent on both offense and defense in the most important positions and Levy still couldn't get it done. HOF talent, no SB. Who's fault is that?

Bite on that Bills fan....
:lol: :rofl3: :rofl3: Thanks for proving me right for everyone new to see. YOU're still the HOMEr from a year ago. :goof: You were all alone in your opinion THEN and I'm pretty sure you still are unless there are newb homers that signed up recently.

Back
Top Bottom