Losman's potential | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman's potential

Iroquois Joe said:
How do they allow you to continue posting here, 11,00 plus, if this is an example of what your about?

We keep him around because we are certain that he is actually a closet Dolfan :eek:

Justasportsfan said:
Wow, relax.I knew you were a bills fan. I was just throwing some humor in there. Geez. Some people can't take a joke. I have this much posts because I do have a sense of humor.

O.K. Thats cool. I'm at work here, and have to deal with people and their problems,:fire: , so I get distracted from what's important, like football.

Plus I'm new here and heard it was a good board. I know we have to put up with some obnoxious trolls on our own board, and may have had you pegged for that over here.

You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time and got a bit of a blast laid at your doorstep that did'nt belong there.

Sorry SportsFan, my bad.:drinkers:

zachseau13 said:
We keep him around because we are certain that he is actually a closet Dolfan :eek:

I heard that too at the Depths of the Sea forum..

Iroquois Joe said:
O.K. Thats cool. I'm at work here, and have to deal with people and their problems,:fire: , so I get distracted from what's important, like football.

Plus I'm new here and heard it was a good board. I know we have to put up with some obnoxious trolls on our own board, and may have had you pegged for that over here.

You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time and got a bit of a blast laid at your doorstep that did'nt belong there.

Sorry SportsFan, my bad.:drinkers:
No problem.

Justasportsfan is a legitimate Bills fan.

Unfortunately he looks like Mr. Bean.

The biggest enemy right now to Losman is time and experience. Losman has the potential to be great, he is a 1st rounder. 1st rounders aren't instant talent, but I think some have taken logic and replaced it w/ hate for AFCEAST rivals, and need to re-think their positions. I think Carson Palmer could be a great QB, but he wasn't instantly great when he finally started, he did turn it up at the end. Carr is another QB that I think will be dangerous, especially w/ Andre as his go to guy--Carr wasn't great instantly (then again, that o-line was bad for a while.) So, unless Losman pulls a Roethlisberger, they may have to rest their laurels on Willis and their defense, until Losman can realize his potential. There is a lot on the shoulders of Bills players and fans---an up and coming offense w/ Willis/Evans, the vet in Moulds, maybe even Parrish; also a top 3 defense that can make turnovers from thin air, and also a ST that can steal a score here and there as well. The Bills have so much potential to do great things, it could either be a great experience for them and turn into post season glory, or they could take the choking crown back from us, and fade into oblivion w/ "what may have been.". Who knows, it's way to soon to do anything but to speculate, anything and everything can happen.

Losman could be very good in 3 years. Coming out of college he was a poor man's Phillip Rivers. Ben and Eli were considered NFL ready. Phillip and JP had questions about their decision making (Phillip also had questions about his mechanics). Coming from Tulane, JP is going to need this year just to get used to the speed and looks thrown at him. He's in a decent position in that he has a good receiving corps, good running backs. The offensive line might be a serious problem and so he might have to deal with a David Carr learning experience. I think Bills management decided to take a step back this year with the hope that in two years ( I believe three) they take two steps forward. We'll just have to wait and see

Back
Top Bottom