Lots and Lots of Dolphins tid bits | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lots and Lots of Dolphins tid bits

Phinsfan1980 said:
No but can you find Wanny with a sniper rifle in the picture? Look hard.:wink:

:roflmao: O there he is...wait...it's pointed at Ricky....hmmmm

DOLPHAN1 said:
""The concept is terrific," said Kraft, who heard a presentation from Miami owner Wayne Huizenga on his plan to build NFL-oriented projects on 269 acres around Dolphins Stadium and have the Super Bowl there every three seasons."

i would assume that the area will have some sort of representation for all the franchises according to this statement. would make sense if he is trying to sell this idea to everyone. of course, Ford and the Lions is a natural match.

If i had to guess, i would say that this seems to be correct...maybe some type of replica of all the stadiums? If you look in the distance you can see Heinz as well.

Dudeman said:
yeah, the Fords own the Lions, however, it is incredibly strange that a dealership in South Fla at Dolphins Stadium would have Lions logos all over it

I think all the teams will be represented the Steelers and Hienz are behind the Lions and ford... I think that this is Waynes attempt to involve and interest those teams left out in the cold.. so to speak.

WestCoastPhins said:
Ok evreyone who is commenting on the Lions logo on the ford dealership, since its for the superbowl, they are representing all the teams. Because if you notice the ketchup bottle and Steerlers Logo(Heinz sponsors them). I see a giant coke bottle too. So either it is
A. Homage to all 32 teams and there sponors
B. A representation of the two teams that are in the superbowl and they are using those 2 as examples.

Has nothing dealing with ford or the Lions directly. Background people.

And as I read above, its like the assumption Dolphan1 made.
Guess Im really bad at that whole reading above thing. My Bad

I missed this post..my bad

Back
Top Bottom