Lots Of Bs By The Media This Week........ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lots Of Bs By The Media This Week........

For me there were 2 things I was happy about on Monday.

1. Howard on Gordon
2. No Larsen

By Wednesday both were no longer valid.
Lol, me too.

But I'm optimistic if minkah is on gordon. It's going to be everybody else I'm extremely worried about.

ALL of the wins meant something and one of the more recent ones cost the Patriots homefield in the playoffs the year Denver won it.

With all that being said I’d assume a good majority of Finheaven posters will sit down tomorrow at 1 pm and hope the Dolphins can play one hell of a football game and beat the Patriots deep down knowing we are the inferior team and will likely lose.
Abso****inglutely

Not everything's a loss. Howard not playing will give other young guys a chance to show what they can do. These last 4 games should all be about finding out what some players can do. Can they help us moving forward or not? If Gase will be here next year then he needs to find out who he can count on for next year and going into the off season, which are the needs. I get that he wants to win every gamethat's left but the way this season has gone he'd be better serve planning for the future.

WQAM (aka Tannenbaum Radio) has been pouring it on thick this week. No doubt about it. Joe Rose has had a lot of 'fun crazy stuff' to talk about.....
Pre game show will have Channing hollering and then Rose will come on with the 'gee whiz' stuff.

Now Ira Windbag is on there regularly as well.

WQAM (aka Tannenbaum Radio) has been pouring it on thick this week. No doubt about it. Joe Rose has had a lot of 'fun crazy stuff' to talk about.....
Pre game show will have Channing hollering and then Rose will come on with the 'gee whiz' stuff.

Now Ira Windbag is on there regularly as well.

Starting to think you're actually Orlando Alzugaray.

All week you’re being told how well the dolphins play the pats at Hard Rock.
Here’s the problem, none of those wins meant squat.
Tannehill is a terrible Qb when it matters
Tannehill has won one meaningful game in 8 years, albeit at home against New England in 2013
Remember what happened next? Pathetic losses to bills and jets.
Pats win easy this weekend. Bet the farm on it.
Flame away tannehill lovers, you’ve only got 4 more weeks to do it
Lol...who really cares what you think......all you do is post troll crap.

Hey I’d like to see the dolphins win as much as anyone, it’s just not going to happen because our Qb doesn’t have the moxie to win crucial games. Also I won’t apologize to any of you for being a critic of the organization. I expect to be at least a contender. Not a 20:year bottom 5 franchise

I agree it's worrisome when the media starts drinking our koolaid, because it always ends poorly for us.

Thanks for the well thought out response. I’m so sorry for expressing my opinion on an open forum.

Back
Top Bottom