Lotsa secondary help! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lotsa secondary help!

FINSTER

Dolfan Laureate
Reaction score
In this year's draft. I live in Buckeye country, and Donte Whitner and Ashton Youboty have declared. Plus, Nate Clements may hit the open market. It would be great to get one of these guys. The Sporting News also mentioned that Archuleta may be unrestricted, and he would be a good fit at SS for us. Maybe if we get a veteran QB, and we don't have to focus on a young guy early on day 1 of the draft, we can get some quality DBs! Any thoughts? :dolphins:

Yeah I would like to see us take Huff or Landry with our pick because I'm pretty sure Cutler will be off the board. Then in the later rounds, I'd like to see us get either Jacobs, Croyle, Whitehurst, or Shockley. Whoever performs best in workouts, combines, etc. Then I'd like to see us get another veteran QB. I think that would be the best possible situation if we can't get Cutler.

Who do you see taking Cutler before us? Youboty needed another year of school.

Ryan Clark, Tank Wiliams, and Corey Chavous are also very viable options for SS this year. As for FS were better off resigning Shulters, looking in the draft, or going with Bell or Daniels.

Back
Top Bottom