**Louisville @ Rutgers Game Thread** | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Louisville @ Rutgers Game Thread**

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I coached Mike Teel and his brother and grow up with their parents

Rutgers just bought Coach land so he can build a house near Rutgers (A lot of land)

He is very, very close to paterno, and has stated that is the only place he would go, but he is very happy where he is.
Thanks for the info.Read that before and WE hope it's not true,correct.

LouPhinFan said:
Hey I'm just sayin'. Some school is about to make him a millionaire.
I know what your saying:boohoo: I just don't wan't to hear it.

My boy CG on the front page of espn.com:

ncf_g_greene_412-1.jpg

Represent New Rochelle!

Great game guys, I eat my crow I thought you had NO chance but you pulled it off.

If you run the table I dont care what anyone says, your my #2 team

Motion said:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I'm with you Motion... NO ... Come on FinKat, we want UM to be BAD... not good! ;) Tell her to keep Coker...

Shoot, even I can't say that with a straight face. :lol:

Oboy said:
I'm with you Motion... NO ... Come on FinKat, we want UM to be BAD... not good! ;) Tell her to keep Coker...

Shoot, even I can't say that with a straight face. :lol:

:chuckle:

Impressive win. Defense played outstanding and the offense really stepped up. Louisville has a good defense and they just got ripped. Rutgers really should be top 5. They're being penalized for their lack of history. The Big East better get more respect from the computer next year because its a crime if Rutgers doesnt get a shot at the title

Nick is God said:
It won't matter, he's not leaving Rutgers anytime soon.

The greatest way to change ones mind is money.

Im not saying he will leave Rutgers, but if UM wants him that badly he is probally as good as gone.

I know he has said he would like to stay at Rutgers but all coaches say that.

Alex44 said:
The greatest way to change ones mind is money.

Im not saying he will leave Rutgers, but if UM wants him that badly he is probally as good as gone.

I know he has said he would like to stay at Rutgers but all coaches say that.

Miami isn't the job it was a month ago. With the brawls and players getting shot and all. It isn't that good of a job anymore.

Schiano is as good as gone. Just will he leave after this year or next year. From reports Penn St is high on him. Mich St is open. If he doesn't take either there, then maybe he waits a year and see's whats out there.

I'm not so sure about Miami now to be honest. That might be more of a headache than its worth. And the money won't go away it's going to be there from any school. It isn't like Miami is the Yanks paying above and beyond what everyone else is here...

MikeO said:
Miami isn't the job it was a month ago. With the brawls and players getting shot and all. It isn't that good of a job anymore.

Schiano is as good as gone. Just will he leave after this year or next year. From reports Penn St is high on him. Mich St is open. If he doesn't take either there, then maybe he waits a year and see's whats out there.

I'm not so sure about Miami now to be honest. That might be more of a headache than its worth. And the money won't go away it's going to be there from any school. It isn't like Miami is the Yanks paying above and beyond what everyone else is here...

I still think UM has at least as much chance as anyone else, all the headache players now will be gone in 3-4 years at most and its not like we dont have young talent (Javaris James in particular). Not to mention if your a good recruiter your job will be a breeze in Miami will all the kids in South Florida.

Even if he doesnt end up coaching at Miami which he very well might not, it just goes to show you why its hard to build a smaller program into a consistant winner, after a great season the coach always seems to split and they never build on that success.

Back
Top Bottom